The Rare Photos Of Hitler Practicing His Speeches In Front Of The Mirror He Never Wanted To Be Seen (1 Viewer)

Bill M

The Murricane
Ba ha ha ha ha ha! That's Great! Lmfao...SP
I hate that moron like no other politician. He’s useless to the point of being dangerous. He’s managed to surround himself with lackies who’ll take a bullet when he fucks up, which happens regularly. All politicians lie at some point but this dildo is incapable of telling the truth. The only reason that trust fund simpleton has a career is because of his stepfathers last name, if he’d been left to his own capabilities he’d be working at Starbucks and getting every order wrong.

His term in office should end like Kennedy’s.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
I hate that moron like no other politician. He’s useless to the point of being dangerous. He’s managed to surround himself with lackies who’ll take a bullet when he fucks up, which happens regularly. All politicians lie at some point but this dildo is incapable of telling the truth. The only reason that trust fund simpleton has a career is because of his stepfathers last name, if he’d been left to his own capabilities he’d be working at Starbucks and getting every order wrong.

His term in office should end like Kennedy’s.
I'd watch that! Over and Over! Lmao...SP

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot
Yes, I know the article.
The photos were published somewhen in the 1950s in Hoffmanns book, that's what I meant with they're not rare anymore nowadays on the internet.
But no problem. Maybe in other countries they weren't published this early and not commonly known.
Hey @McM

Just in case you may not have seen this. I have it on flash as part of the NE series. Too big to upload I believe.

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot
What is it, please? A movie?
It's a documentary included in the series 'The Nostradamus Effect". It starts off with these words: "There are men who's principal goal is to destroy one race and replace it with another." It's in HD but it's 350MB. Too large to upload here I believe. I got the series off PB.

McM

Forum Veteran
It's a documentary included in the series 'The Nostradamus Effect". It starts off with these words: "There are men who's principal goal is to destroy one race and replace it with another." It's in HD but it's 350MB. Too large to upload here I believe. I got the series off PB.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the tip.
History is a too 'serious business' for me, especially the German, I don't watch these kind of documentations and no movies/TV about this topic at all anymore.
I prefer to read history dissertations I can buy or get from universities or similar stuff. A well recherched novel or biography too.

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot
Ah, ok. Thanks for the tip.
History is a too 'serious business' for me, especially the German, I don't watch these kind of documentations and no movies/TV about this topic at all anymore.
I prefer to read history dissertations I can buy or get from universities or similar stuff. A well recherched novel or biography too.
Many docs do push the drama more than fact.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Users who are viewing this thread