The Real Source Behind The Muslim World Losing Their Fucking Minds (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
NOPE THEY DENYED IT AND WE DIDNT COMMENT I FOUND QUITE A FEW ARTICALS THAT SAY IT WAS OUR GUYS AND AT THE BASE THERE ALL HUSH HUSH ABOUT IT SO I WOULD THINK IT WAS US THIS TIME....

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
SOME ARE YOU HAVE TO FIND EM mostly aussy papers are there are a couple others however our allies wouldnt want us nor anyone else to know so im guessing its a hush hush thing.....
the org report i found was on bbc but it somehow got deleted off bbc's site found that really strange since it pointed the fingers at both the u.s. and israel.......

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
SOME ARE YOU HAVE TO FIND EM mostly aussy papers are there are a couple others however our allies wouldnt want us nor anyone else to know so im guessing its a hush hush thing.....
the org report i found was on bbc but it somehow got deleted off bbc's site found that really strage since it pointed the fingers at both the u.s. and israel.......
'news' is weird that way. it made me think of a newspaper article i read in the early nineties about the great library of alexandria having been discovered containing information about the birth of the universe or something like that. I was intriqued but there was never any follow up, just that one article....

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
yeah i just dont get it you read something on a news .com and go back to see whats up or check for further stuff and if it seems sensitive poof youll never find it again ......

Back