The senseless killing of babies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cerkdfmoreal

Stupidly intelligent genius
Just thought I’d get all you naughty rascals back on topic and inform you that according to a different thread both of the twin babies survived, the mother made the video to send to the child’s father in regards to him giving her money......it was reported to authorities straight away and both children were taken and placed with their father. I presume the mother is rotting somewhere in the third world......

Peacetoallearthlings

This user was banned
Oh a nigger being a stupid nigger. I'd like to see your family murdered by whites who blackmail other niggers who get charged for the murder. Win win, win!

Peacetoallearthlings

This user was banned
Oh a nigger being a stupid nigger. I'd like to see your nigger family murdered by whites who blackmail other niggers who get charged for the murder. Win win, win!

Peacetoallearthlings

This user was banned
Apologies to user Scorpionqueen. My comment was uncalled for, out of line, and insincere. The video being discussed was enough to get anyone overemotional and my words got the best of me. Many wrong doings take place throughout the world, and that's not right. We all deserve to be treated respectfully and fairly. Again I apologize.

Apologies to user Scorpionqueen. My comment was uncalled for, out of line, and insincere. The video being discussed was enough to get anyone overemotional and my words got the best of me. Many wrong doings take place throughout the world, and that's not right. We all deserve to be treated respectfully and fairly. Again I apologize.
Your apology excepted. This world is filled with alot of hate I never realized it until I found this site I'm all game if you hurt my family especially my babies I would have no remorse but for the most part i don't hate or like hate. Thank you for the apology and I also would like to apologize as well no hard feelings friend.

Back