The strange death of Europe

Brainfart

Strayan M8
Let's ask your like minded hippy friends over at concern central who's got the biggest nuclear balls

View attachment 390047

I like how they don't mention israeli nukes. China will be toast anyway. They'll take 6000+ USA made nukes up the ass before russia gives a fuck enough to complain about the fallout, if they even realise what's going on this time

No nuclear armed country is going to fight a billion fucking chinese with chivalry, they will be vaporised in a tactical inferno instead. We would probably all die as a result in the nuclear winter to follow, but I could see the US military saying "fuck all that noise" from their comfy bunkers and turn asia into glass anyway. They already tested that a bit in the 40's lol.
What country is going to let the public know how many weapons they have got. An article written OBVIOUSLY by American. And what do you know... America is at the top, with cold war partner( cold war was a way for both the USA and USSR to steal their people's wealth through weapons programs) Russia 2nd.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Watcher In The Water said:
3rd World War will be against China and we will lose.

It would be a very short World War 3.

There was no need for me to quote your entire post, the above two sentences will suffice.

A war between two Super-Powers wouldn't be fought with conventional warfare, with one country's military invading the other country's territory...it would be a nuclear war.

Here's the bottom line...
China has less than 300 nuclear warheads in its entire arsenal...the United States has over 6,000 nuclear warheads in it's arsenal.

The only sentence in your entire post that is correct is the last sentence..."World Ward 3 would be very short."

Regards,
-Ward

But we have the shittiest weather, very high costs for living and some places are not habitable for the white man anymore.
But if you buy an e-car now you'll get a bonus of 6000 € (50 : 50 state/company).
Same goes for Austria, if you use public transportation, you'll be the only Austrian in it. Terrific. Guess i leave this shithole and go to Poland , they still have proud and can openly say they dislike this Islam garbage without getting marked as Ultra Nazi 2.0.

ASU-85

Well Known Member
Let's ask your like minded hippy friends over at concern central who's got the biggest nuclear balls

View attachment 390047

I like how they don't mention israeli nukes. China will be toast anyway. They'll take 6000+ USA made nukes up the ass before russia gives a fuck enough to complain about the fallout, if they even realise what's going on this time

No nuclear armed country is going to fight a billion fucking chinese with chivalry, they will be vaporised in a tactical inferno instead. We would probably all die as a result in the nuclear winter to follow, but I could see the US military saying "fuck all that noise" from their comfy bunkers and turn asia into glass anyway. They already tested that a bit in the 40's lol.
the Russian Federation possesses 7,850 total nuclear warheads, of which 1,600 are strategically operational.

Gh0zt™

Forum Veteran
the Russian Federation possesses 7,850 total nuclear warheads, of which 1,600 are strategically operational.
Not only that but they in recent years released for strategic storage the SS-X--30 / RS-28 Sarmat Satan II that can erase an area the size of Texas .

Russia unveils 'Satan 2' missile powerful enough to 'wipe out UK, France or Texas'

And earlier this year deployed the Avangard hypersonic glide vehicle nuke which at this time the US has no "known" defenses for .

Russia's Hypersonic Nuke Is a Warning to America

Messiah

Fresh Meat
I have watched half of that vid in 2x and hear nothing but idly talk that claim to be smart and pathos. I can summarize it in one sentence (last).
Globalization erases national borders and chain all nations under one jurisdiction. Under such law, people start to feel fear and hatred towards each other. They have different behavior, mentalities, customs, habits, but they have to live in one country, in one block, and even in one house.
In USSR Russian families lived in small rooms with Chechens and caucasian neighbors. Communal apartments. In psychology, this is called compartmentalization. People are not obliged to coexist with each other against their own will.
It’s quite normal that you are disgusted to live with folk whose way of life is incompatible with your scenarios of happiness. However, liberals have revers point of view.
Liberals and government create this Sodom to raise their power even higher and to down rights of denizens even lower. They privatize benefit and nationalize damage, as we call it.
Globalization is the destruction of borders - of our freedom. Internet is a borderline where we can express thoughts being marginalized in a sane society.
West promotes neocommunism under the banner of cultural versatile and sexual deliverance.