Serial killer The Texas Trio Murders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fagđź–•
James-Paster2.jpg
Stephen-McCoy2.jpg

It was early fall of 1989 when James Paster (1st photo) Stephen McCoy (2nd photo) and aquintance Gary LeBlanc (no image) decided to murder thirty eight year old Houston resident Edward Howard. Howard's ex-wife and her new husband hired paster to kill Howard, promising him one thousand dollars and a new motorcycle in exchange. Accompanied by McCoy and LeBlanc, Paster drove to a Houston night club and slashed the tires on Howard's truck. As Howard left the club returning to his vehicle, Paster approached him from behind, shot him in the back of the head, then flee'd the scene.

In November 1980, the trio abducted twenty seven year old Dana Trevino Oliver, forcing her into their vehicle. Paster, McCoy and LeBlanc took her to a field where they raped her and McCoy fatally stabbing her after. The next month on December 31, 1980, the trio found Darlene Johnson stranded on a roadside. They took her to a abandoned warehouse and raped her. Afterwards, LeBlanc proceeded to strangle her to death but it was a failed attempt. Then in the early hours of January 1, 1981, LeBlanc successfully strangled Darlene to death and drove a nail up her nose to ensure she was deceased.

In 1982, Paster would receive three life sentences for unrelated crimes in Alabama including: robbery-assault, robbery in the first degree, and burglary in the first degree. While serving his sentences at Holman Correctional Facility in Alabama, he was indicted for the capitol murder of Robert Howard in Houston on June 1, 1983. Police tape recorded his confession to the murder at HCF in Alabama. Paster was found guilty of capitol murder on September 21, 1983 and was sentenced to death the following day.

WVE7L6E6ZBCXTATDYQXYC5XWD4.jpg

McCoy who was serving a five year sentence in Texas for burglary was also indicted on April 19, 1983 for capitol murder and rape in which he was found guilty on July 26, 1984. He was sentenced to death for the murder of Howard Johnson the following day. LeBlanc who was also found guilty for his role in the murders would receive a lighter sentence of thirty five years for testifying against Paster and McCoy. Howard's ex-wife and new husband were also found guilty of murder, each receiving a life sentence.

McCoy was executed through lethal injection for the rape and murder of Cynthia Johnson in Huntsville, Texas on May 24. 1989. His execution was considered botched, with witnesses reporting that his chest started to heave as the drugs were administered. He then gasped and choked, arching his back from the gurney as the drugs took its lethal effect. This caused one witness to faint, knocking over another witness who was present during the execution. Texas Attorney General Jim Mattox later admitted that McCoy seemingly had a somewhat stronger reaction and that the drugs may have been administered in a heavier dose or more rapidly. McCoy made no final statement.

500px-HuntsvilleUnitHuntsvilleTX.jpg

Paster was also executed through lethal injection at the Huntsville unit for the Captiol murder of Robert Howard on September 20, 1989.
Conclusion: Paster and a fellow inmate attempted to escape prison by squeezing through an airvent and sawing through an exhaust fan in April 1989 but were caught and returned to death row. Prior to execution, Paster also confessed to two other murders in the Houston area but was never tried for the killings. Pasters last meal was steak, salad, french fried potatoes and water melon. McCoys last meal was a cheeseburger, fries, and strawberry milkshake. Both are buried at Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery.

5f1b1b7373bba69568a776752c00bad4.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Attacking a man from behind, and ganging up on women, 3-against-1.

And they have the gall to think they are "Men". They were pathetic. They should have raped each other, allowed Leblanc to strangle them, and then Leblanc could have used a nailgun up his own nose.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
on a gore site, my wife disturbs you...
You nailed it.

It's a gore site not a trans-women are real women site.

"California is the place you wanna be
So they put on their dress and homo glitter
And went to Beverly
Hills that is
Gay bliss
Homo land"

(With apologies to 'The Beverly Hillbillies, Zero K and Rick James)

angelo

Well Known Member
You nailed it.

It's a gore site not a trans-women are real women site.

"California is the place you wanna be
So they put on their dress and homo glitter
And went to Beverly
Hills that is
Gay bliss
Homo land"

(With apologies to 'The Beverly Hillbillies, Zero K and Rick James)
you humor me.
for a (guessing over 50)male who has an avatar that reads psychoa(path) you sure show you have serious emotions. maybe its time to change your avatar to a princess unicorn??

your california comment is asinine. homosexuality has been around for thousands of years and your god told you its bad. sex is sex. if a guy looks like a girl what do i care if my dick gets sucked or i get fucked....sex is sex!

i can only assume your version of sex is a strong internet connection and your free hand

wiggins

Forum Veteran
you humor me.
for a (guessing over 50)male who has an avatar that reads psychoa(path) you sure show you have serious emotions. maybe its time to change your avatar to a princess unicorn??

your california comment is asinine. homosexuality has been around for thousands of years and your god told you its bad. sex is sex. if a guy looks like a girl what do i care if my dick gets sucked or i get fucked....sex is sex!

i can only assume your version of sex is a strong internet connection and your free hand
I think your wife (sic) needs her (sic) bottom surgery (sic) toot sweet.

Why did she (sic) get her (sic) top surgery (sic)? Aren't you 'men' happy as God made you?

And how is life on Castro St going?

you humor me.

fag LOL

siwol88

NewbieX
Hopefully the pair of rabid pedos had the worst lethal injection known to mankind! I hope they and their family all die a painful death

angelo

Well Known Member
I think your wife (sic) needs her (sic) bottom surgery (sic) toot sweet.

Why did she (sic) get her (sic) top surgery (sic)? Aren't you 'men' happy as God made you?

And how is life on Castro St going?
god did not make me so that book that was read to you on sundays does not apply to me.
not sure what castro st implies but ok.
ummm sure.

Back