The True Extent of Black Magic Killings in South Africa (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The true extent of Muti-killings in South Africa

By Mike Smith
3rd of January 2012

Just before Christmas a Muti related incident took place in which a man lured an eleven year old boy to a railway track and cut of his ear and genitals. The police suspected the incident to be Muti related.

Muti is the black magic, voodoo medicine used by blacks in South Africa and the most potent medicine (Muti) are the ones that contain human organs, harvested from victims still alive as in the case of 10 year old girl, Masego Kgomo her organs harvested by Brian Mangwale (30) while she was still alive. He got life in prison, but his accomplices are still out there.

The boy survived, unlike most Muti victims. Eleven year old boy carved up in Muti incident.
Officially the SA Police do not keep statistics on Muti-killings but it is estimated by an expert Dr Labuschagne at about 300 incidents per year .

But the extent of these murders are far worse. In 2010 more than 1000 families have reported corpses of family members harvested for body parts.

The cases of missing body parts were reported to the Traditional Healers Organisation (THO), but there is no clear record as to whether police charged or arrested anyone.

Most of the cases in which corpses were harvested for body parts, or 350 cases, were in Limpopo, followed by Mpumalanga where 210 cadavers had been mutilated.

The ones who survive these incidents are not recorded and somehow disappears amongst the police statistics as attempted murder or assault to cause grievous bodily harm.

Neverthelless, a few days before this, a three year old toddler from Gugulethu township in Cape Town, Athenkosi Nkone was murdered by 20 year old, Akhona Mgijima. The tiny body with the throat slit was found inside a suitcase in the shack of the muti murderer along with a bowl containing the boy’s blood.

Mgijima’s father is a Sangoma (witchdoctor) and he admitted killing the boy for muti for his father. Muti Murder in Gugulethu

On New year’s day, yet Another teenager was killed and his body parts removed ...what makes this incident so horrific is that the arrested perpetrators were themselves teenagers of 17 and 19 years old respectively.

The ANC government is fully aware of the extent of Muti murders but seem not to do anything about it.

Unless it is one of their own children being killed, then you will see them quickly make a plan. Let a Sangoma just touch a Mandela grand child, then you will see how they will clamp down on muti murders, but until then, do not expect much to be done. Thhey won’t even record these incidents properly, because it will put themselves as well as black people and their “cultures” to shame.

If the truth must be revealed about these ritualistic and barbaric black crimes, the people will be shocked and it will once and for all blow apart all the arguments of liberally minded, politically correct idiots such as racial egalitarians and cultural relativists.​

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It's that or obamacare :D

This is the new, peaceful "Rainbow Nation" that scoundrels like you wanted so badly. Guess where negros had the second highest standard of living throughout the 70's, 80's and very early 90's? Apartheid South Africa. Think South Africa as the "Rainbow Nation" still provides the second highest standard of living in the world for these beasts?

I'll never understand white turncoats like you. You are worse than the blacks themselves, for committing race treason.

So keep posting Dave Chappelle videos and scream 'Nazi!!' at me and I'll continue to post facts about and stories relating to the true nature of the savage black.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
I really can't tell if you're ignorant or just fucking stupid? I'm guessing it's a combination of both.

Either way it doesn't really matter, your big gay white dream will never happen. I think you already know this and that's probly the reason you sound like a spoiled child when you post ur drama stories.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
DP,why don't you simply try to prove him wrong instead of throwing a few mindless insults at him?

inappropriate behavior

Because there is nothing to prove Dennis - that guy is a moron and my insults are far from mindless.. I grew up in SA and saw first hand the result of backassward thinking like that. So fuck yeah I'll call out anyone who seriously is going to promote that shit, it's backwards and pointless... and really dumb too.

87892.gif

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Because there is nothing to prove Dennis - that guy is a moron and my insults are far from mindless.. I grew up in SA and saw first hand the result of backassward thinking like that. So fuck yeah I'll call out anyone who seriously is going to promote that shit, it's backwards and pointless... and really dumb too.

View attachment 36027
In your first sentence,you proved my point.

So you grew up in SA. Are you saying that SA is better off now then it was under white leadership?

Are you saying the blacks,(especially people like these) are forward thinking and advancing SA?

Also, why did you leave SA?

Zayad

groovy chicken
Wtf, so they take organs and things for marital problems, too?

"Oh, can't get any from your wife? Have this 8 year old's tooth with breakfast!"
SERIOUSLY AFRICA?

This is just...stupid. I refuse to believe that people can be such morons to think otherwise.

inappropriate behavior

In your first sentence,you proved my point.

So you grew up in SA. Are you saying that SA is better off now then it was under white leadership?

Are you saying the blacks,(especially people like these) are forward thinking and advancing SA?

Also, why did you leave SA?

I'm saying it's ignorant to judge someone because of the color of their skin dennis, you either have the capacity to understand that or you don't... and I'm not going to waste my time debating the politics of south africa with you thanks.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
I'm saying it's ignorant to judge someone because of the color of their skin dennis, you either have the capacity to understand that or you don't... and I'm not going to waste my time debating the politics of south africa with you thanks.
I don't think he is refering to "color of skin". I think he is refering to genetics which are more then skin deep. Scientists know and realize this.

Is it wrong to honestly believe every single black person fits into a stereotype? Of course it is. And its plain stupid. I'm sure Aryan understands this better then you. But when seeing a gaggle of young negro bucks in a dark alley,avoiding it is just prudent. C'mon. They commit 70% of the murders in the US while only making up 13%. Common sense.

And I never asked you to "debate" anything. But I think the reason you won't even explain is because your mind is driven by feelings and rhetoric,(hence the name-calling) instead of fact and logic.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't think he is refering to "color of skin". I think he is refering to genetics which are more then skin deep. Scientists know and realize this.

Is it wrong to honestly believe every single black person fits into a stereotype? Of course it is. And its plain stupid. I'm sure Aryan understands this better then you. But when seeing a gaggle of young negro bucks in a dark alley,avoiding it is just prudent. C'mon. They commit 70% of the murders in the US while only making up 13%. Common sense.

And I never asked you to "debate" anything. But I think the reason you won't even explain is because your mind is driven by feelings and rhetoric,(hence the name-calling) instead of fact and logic.

It certainly doesn't have to do with skin color like DP said. I have a ton of respect for certain non-Whites (see Japan). But the negro is not worthy of respect. Not because of his skin color, but because of the very disturbing historical record the blacks have left with this world.

Not skin color. Different species.

morton_drawing.png

080207163811-large.jpg

Also, DP, why don't you live in S. Africa anymore? When did you leave? From your picture you don't look any older than 21 or so. That wouldn't have given you much time to see the 'assbackwards politics' of Apartheid South Africa, where blacks had the second highest standard of living in the world.

If S. Africa is so nice now, why don't you move back? You could get a nice rural house with a ten foot high electric fence around it and hire some armed guards for every time you had to leave. Either that you could get slaughtered and watch your wife get gang raped and killed by the beast.

Do 3,037 (and MANY more Whites that aren't farmers) mean anything to you? The people that FOUNDED that country are currently the victims of genocide. Other than nomadic tribes, there was no civilization in S. Africa before the White man came. So if they want Apartheid, who the fuck is anyone to stop them really?

http://www.therightperspective.org/2009/02/23/3037th-white-farmer-murdered-in-south-africa/

Caveman

Ever changing colour.
This user was banned
Black magic doesnt exist in South Africa.Black magic is when a Negro,as you guys refer to them jump from a building,get up and walk away.The term muti is correct and you call it muti killings.Sangomas do not use body parts,they use roots and herbs.Plant material collected from the surrounding areas.Ntagati use animal and human parts.They are the bad ass guys.They are not traditianal healers or Sangomas. They do not belong to the Traditional Healer councell eather.They harvest body parts from live victims and as far as i know corpses are not used for the simple reason that these parts must be harvested with the victim squeeling and screaming.That makes strong muti.Theres a huge bad ass circle of money hungry blokes out there assisting with the harvisting for payment.Thats where i assume the corpse mutelation comes in.I do know that theres a high demand for the liquid that the deceised are washed in.Thats used during burglaries.That and Mpiri or Hiena.Or a cd is burned inside the resedance.During all these burglaries the home owners are cleaned out while sleeping.No shit.Even your wallet and watch next to your bed.Albinos makes the strongest muti and is verry sought after.Poor guys,as if they didnt have it difficult to start off with.The few cases mentioned is the tip of an iceberg.Ican buy body parts in my area if i really want to.As a matter of fact,i can buy anything i want without having to travel for days but,you play with fire....
theres a lot of superstition going hand in hand with any of this type of thing,and if you dont beleive in it or if its not part of your culture,it wount work for you or on you.The burglary muti i cant explain.What i see quite a lot lately is young people grabbing an ax or panga and wiping the whole family out claiming that Satan made them do it.Its not that the goverment and police are ignoring these killings.Where do you start,with no motive.If you ve been to a township in South Africa you ll be able to understand.Its like looking for a needle in a haystack.In the rural area,lol.Itravell 45min and im in the rural area.Its a problem and it wount go away.Thats a fact

Back