The Worlds biggest Douchebag! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
lol, his 1994 prediction didn't come true "because of a mathematical error". Apparently this time Christ did judge, but just not physically. He will judge physically in October now.

LOL, idiots.

Real White Men and Women should look into Creativity, a powerful racial religion with no superstitious bullshit. Burn your bible. Stop worshiping that dead Jew bastard Jesus Christ. Stand up and be a real man (or woman), join Creativity.

JPJ

Rookie
i fingerpaint, therefore i am

Nothing wrong with that ubee... I lack artistic talent completely.
I have a more serious issue it would seem.
After having just read the entire info I provided via the second link I have discovered that I am in fact a douchebag as well... I meet much of the criteria.
I sleep humbled and in shame tonight.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
lol, his 1994 prediction didn't come true "because of a mathematical error". Apparently this time Christ did judge, but just not physically. He will judge physically in October now.

LOL, idiots.

Real White Men and Women should look into Creativity, a powerful racial religion with no superstitious bullshit. Burn your bible. Stop worshiping that dead Jew bastard Jesus Christ. Stand up and be a real man (or woman), join Creativity.

They could also study their ancestors religions Celtic, Germanic, Nordic, etc.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
They could also study their ancestors religions Celtic, Germanic, Nordic, etc.

I completely agree. Whatever works for people I guess. I choose Creativity though, because we don't believe in any afterlife, we don't believe in any divine being. We believe that the White Race is Nature's Finest and that's that. It is a powerful racial religion that, given the right promotion and teaching, could unite plenty of racially aware Whites.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
I completely agree. Whatever works for people I guess. I choose Creativity though, because we don't believe in any afterlife, we don't believe in any divine being. We believe that the White Race is Nature's Finest and that's that. It is a powerful racial religion that, given the right promotion and teaching, could unite plenty of racially aware Whites.

I mean less as a faith and more of a way to gain just another link between you and your ancestors. Luckily in the past 30 years or so the Western world is starting to see all the bullshit the Semitic roots have caused. It's only a matter of time before Europe is sick and tired of the Arabs. Christianity is in it's dying throes, so once those two are taken care of, they can move onto big bad(you know who they are). If you give a man something that can link him to his past you can wake him up from foreign cultures that hold him back.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I mean less as a faith and more of a way to gain just another link between you and your ancestors. Luckily in the past 30 years or so the Western world is starting to see all the bullshit the Semitic roots have caused. It's only a matter of time before Europe is sick and tired of the Arabs. Christianity is in it's dying throes, so once those two are taken care of, they can move onto big bad(you know who they are). If you give a man something that can link him to his past you can wake him up from foreign cultures that hold him back.

I wish I could "Like" that post more than once! I completely agree!

Christianity has done nothing for the White race except make Whites weak, make Whites confused, and make Whites hate who they are and where they came from, and all their beautiful cultures. Even possibly the very color of their eyes, skin and hair.

I think more and more people are really waking up to the fact that REAL, TRUE White civilization is what they want. All it took was the fucking Jew, Christians and white traitorous government bastards to push multiculturalism and diversity for a while to make people open their eyes past the complete insanity of whats going on.

Us real Whites WILL take back our lands, and anyone who has betrayed us will pay dearly. It's happening already.

Back