The worst games you've ever played

D.O.A.

A DINGO ATE MY BABY
Post the worst games you've recently played! (or ever played).

1. Minecraft - Incredibly boring pixelated heap of shit written in java. lol. Neck beards eat this shit up. You can find the developers getting their cocks sucked on reddit rather than actually working on any decent games. I found this as entertaining as running a cheese grater along my hard on.
  2. Company of heroes 2 - Perhaps the greatest series of ww2 rts games in existence up until the point this steaming pile of shit was squeezed from the ass of Sega. Don't forget you can make this (now) arcade game even worse by buying the extra turds in the steam store you can bolt on. Sega do not call this game an 'RTS', it's a 'CRS' (constant revenue stream). Fuck Sega and fuck Relic.
  3. Rome total War 2 - See above. Wow Sega, you really fucking suck the life out of everything you touch.

Pukebag

Madam Baggington of Pukingshire
The reboot of Alone in the Dark is so bad I couldn't play past the beginning. Fable III is an absolute pile of shit as well.
Ugh... Alone in the dark. What a pile of kaka. And Fable 3? 100% agree with you there! Its inferior to its ancestors!

As for shittiest game I've played recently? I made the mistake of buying condemned... I had completed the first installment a few years ago and its alright if you want to waste a few hours but the second installment was utterly shitetastic ahah.

McM

Krautnigger
Post the worst games you've recently played! (or ever played).

1. Minecraft - Incredibly boring pixelated heap of shit written in java. lol. Neck beards eat this shit up. You can find the developers getting their cocks sucked on reddit rather than actually working on any decent games. I found this as entertaining as running a cheese grater along my hard on.
  2. Company of heroes 2 - Perhaps the greatest series of ww2 rts games in existence up until the point this steaming pile of shit was squeezed from the ass of Sega. Don't forget you can make this (now) arcade game even worse by buying the extra turds in the steam store you can bolt on. Sega do not call this game an 'RTS', it's a 'CRS' (constant revenue stream). Fuck Sega and fuck Relic.
  3. Rome total War 2 - See above. Wow Sega, you really fucking suck the life out of everything you touch.
I've to agree. I was always a fan of both game series, CoH and Total War, but the last parts are crap. Compatible for the casual gamer.

Madden 13. The fucking mechanics are broken. Take a hard hit in a play and you're fine, try to walk off the field and your body turns into taffy. I'm too cheap to buy the new one and pissed that I have to have Xbox Live to update the roster.
Wish ESPN Football was able to come back.

D

dankhead

Worst i've played was strider for the NES. Nothing like the coin op. On the Sega Genesis, Capcom ported it over perfectly

Castlvania for N64. Holy shit, what a snooze fest.

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

A DINGO ATE MY BABY
I've to agree. I was always a fan of both game series, CoH and Total War, but the last parts are crap. Compatible for the casual gamer.
Exactly, in total war 2 I have 1000 guys with axes defending a hill yet the retarded AI with 30 troops left captures a "capture point" 3km away from the battle and wins the game. What the fuck is this shit? *uninstalled*. The did the same with COH2.

Reactions: McM

Eisblut

Sploshions!
Without question, Gone Home. I was quite drunk, it looked freaky, had great media reviews, and it was only $2.99 during some steam sale. Needless to say, after playing through the "game" within 2 hours I read the customer reviews. Lesson learned. Fucking disgusting feminist dyke propaganda.

:feminist: