Serious THE ZODIAC KILLINGS: A TIMELINE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Juli

Dead Since 1999
Quoted from:

I will be typing up more posts related to the murders the zodiac is associated with, as well as the other ciphers, important case details, and possible suspects.

‘Dr Samuel Blake, along computer programmers David Oranchak and Jarl Van Eycke, finally cracked the Zodiac Killer’s code earlier this month.

The team utilised codebreaking software developed by Van Eycke to solve the mystery. Over 650,000 simulations were runs before it was solved on December 3, 2020.

The message revealed the following:’

“I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN IN TRYING TO CATCH ME

THAT WASNT ME ON THE TV SHOW

WHICH BRINGS UP A POINT ABOUT ME

I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE GAS CHAMBER

BECAUSE IT WILL SEND ME TO PARADICE ALL THE SOONER

BECAUSE I NOW HAVE ENOUGH SLAVES TO WORK FOR ME

WHERE EVERYONE ELSE HAS NOTHING WHEN THEY REACH PARADICE

SO THEY ARE AFRAID OF DEATH

I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY NEW LIFE IS

LIFE WILL BE AN EASY ONE IN PARADICE DEATH”
9C806E29-F350-4D08-BF5B-6D69860926B6.png

Juli

Dead Since 1999
There are many infamous killers in US history, but none more well known and feared as the zodiac.

During the 60’s and into the 70’s, the Zodiac Killer is allegedly responsible for the deaths of 37 people according to claims by the murderer themselves. However, there are only 7 confirmed interactions, 5 deaths and 2 injuries. After which he would almost proudly broadcast his involvement by contacting the authorities from nearby phone booths or leaving encoded messages, leading enforcements on with the incentive that if they solved them, they’d know who the killer really was.

THE FIRST CONFIRMED KILLING

“The first murders widely attributed to the Zodiac Killer were the shootings of high school students Betty Lou Jensen and David Faraday on December 20, 1968, on Lake Herman Road, just inside Benicia city limits.”
“Utilizing available forensic data, Robert Graysmith postulated that another car pulled into the turnout, just prior to 11:00 pm and parked beside the couple. The killer apparently exited the second car and walked toward the Rambler, possibly ordering the couple out of the Rambler. Jensen appeared to have exited the car first, yet when Faraday was halfway out, the killer apparently shot him in the head. The killer then shot Jensen five times in the back as she fled; her body was found 28 feet from the car. The killer then drove off.”

360AC8FA-9DDC-433A-B08C-ED776701D138.jpeg

THE SECOND KILLING
“Michael Renault Mageau, 19, and Darlene Elizabeth Ferrin, 22: shot on July 4, 1969, in the parking lot of Blue Rock Springs Park in Vallejo. While Mageau survived the attack, Ferrin was pronounced dead on arrival at Kaiser Foundation Hospital.”
“On July 5, 1969, at 12:40 a.m., a man phoned the Vallejo Police Department to report and claim responsibility for the attack. The caller also took credit for the murders of Jensen and Faraday six and a half months earlier. Police traced the call to a phone booth at a gas station at Springs Road and Tuolumne, located about three-tenths of a mile (500 m) from Ferrin's home and only a few blocks from the Vallejo Police Department.[9] Ferrin was pronounced dead at the hospital. Mageau survived the attack despite being shot in the face, neck and chest.[10] Mageau described his attacker as a 26-to-30-year-old, 195-to-200-pound (88 to 91 kg) or possibly even more, 5-foot-8-inch (1.73 m) white male with short, light brown curly hair.”
2EC009F4-87C8-4CC2-BE10-1074FE64E5B1.jpeg

AND THEN THE THIRD
“Bryan Calvin Hartnell, 20, and Cecelia Ann Shepard, 22: stabbed on September 27, 1969, at Lake Berryessa in Napa County. Hartnell survived eight stab wounds to the back, but Shepard died as a result of her injuries on September 29, 1969.”

He had brought precut lengths of plastic clothesline and told Shepard to tie up Hartnell, before he tied her up. The killer checked, and tightened Hartnell's bonds after discovering Shepard had bound Hartnell's hands loosely. Hartnell initially believed this event to be a bizarre robbery, but the man drew a knife and stabbed them both repeatedly, Hartnell suffering six and Shepard ten wounds in the process. The killer then hiked 500 yards (460 m) back up to Knoxville Road, drew the cross-circle symbol on Hartnell's car door with a black felt-tip pen, and wrote beneath it: "Vallejo/12-20-68/7-4-69/Sept 27–69–6:30/by knife."
“At 7:40 p.m., the killer called the Napa CountySheriff's office from a pay telephone to report this latest crime. The caller first stated to the operator that he wished to "report a murder – no, a double murder,"[21] before stating that he had been the perpetrator of the crime. The phone was found, still off the hook, minutes later at the Napa Car Wash on Main Street in Napa by KVON radio reporter Pat Stanley, only a few blocks from the sheriff's office, yet 27 miles (43 km) from the crime scene. Detectives were able to lift a still-wet palm print from the telephone but were never able to match it to any suspect.”
64CC720E-DFDA-453D-B1C1-20879F80BF24.jpeg

AND A FOURTH...
“Paul Lee Stine, 29: shot and killed on October 11, 1969, in the Presidio Heightsneighborhood in San Francisco.”
“The Stine murder was initially thought to be a routine robbery that had escalated. However, on October 13, the San Francisco Chroniclereceived a new letter from Zodiac containing a piece of bloody shirt and taking credit for the killing. The three teen witnesses worked with a police artist to prepare a composite sketch of Stine's killer; a few days later, this police artist returned, working with the witnesses to prepare a second composite sketch of the killer. Detectives Bill Armstrong and Dave Toschi were assigned to the case.[n 1] The San Francisco Police Department investigated an estimated 2,500 suspects over a period of years.”
CECBA2B0-DEE1-4FA1-8FD2-BCA600509EC1.jpeg

Cred:

I’m not going to talk about the alleged killings. next, I will go into the phone calls and ciphers left by the Zodiac.

Reactions: :)!

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
Quoted from:

I will be typing up more posts related to the murders the zodiac is associated with, as well as the other ciphers, important case details, and possible suspects.

‘Dr Samuel Blake, along computer programmers David Oranchak and Jarl Van Eycke, finally cracked the Zodiac Killer’s code earlier this month.

The team utilised codebreaking software developed by Van Eycke to solve the mystery. Over 650,000 simulations were runs before it was solved on December 3, 2020.

The message revealed the following:’

“I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN IN TRYING TO CATCH ME

THAT WASNT ME ON THE TV SHOW

WHICH BRINGS UP A POINT ABOUT ME

I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE GAS CHAMBER

BECAUSE IT WILL SEND ME TO PARADICE ALL THE SOONER

BECAUSE I NOW HAVE ENOUGH SLAVES TO WORK FOR ME

WHERE EVERYONE ELSE HAS NOTHING WHEN THEY REACH PARADICE

SO THEY ARE AFRAID OF DEATH

I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY NEW LIFE IS

LIFE WILL BE AN EASY ONE IN PARADICE DEATH”View attachment 466144
So now we just have to find someone who clearly has no fucking clue how to spell paradise.

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
ciphersprofileart.jpg
Most people are usually quiet about their crimes, but "Zodiac", as he dubbed himself, was anything but. From 1968-1969, he terrorized San Francisco with his murder spree, taunting the police with his coded letters to the local paper. He had at least five killings directly connected to him, although he claims to have killed 37 people. His terror began when Betty Lou Jensen, 16, and David Arthur Faraday, 17, were found lying outside of their bullet-peppered car. Jensen was found dead at the scene with five gunshot wounds to her back, while Faraday died of a bullet to the head en route to the hospital. Half a year later, a couple who parked their car four miles away from that crime scene was also gunned down, one injured and one killed. The survivor, Michael Mageau, was able to give a description of the killer. He described a heavyset white man around 5'8". It would be the Zodiac Killer himself that would give the police the remaining evidence.

At 12:48 a.m. that same night, police received a strange call:

"I wish to report a double murder. If you go one mile east in Columbus Parkway to a public park, you will find the kids in a brown car. They have been shot with a nine-millimeter Luger. I also killed those kids last year. Good-bye."

A month later, newspapers received the first letter from the Zodiac Killer. He demanded them publish the letter on the front page or he'd go on a killing rampage. The letter described the murders, all written with mysterious ciphers that seemed to form a code. This was a common theme with the other letters he would send, all signed with a crossed-circle symbol. One such letter was decoded by a high-school teacher and his wife. It read:

"I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FORREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUE ANAMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADICE AND THEI HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF SLAVES FOR MY AFTERLIFE EBEORIETEMETHHPITI."

The Zodiac Killer would go on killing and leaving frustrating evidence for the police– coded letters, anonymous phone calls, the crossed-circle written on victims' cars, sending over blood-stained shirts, accounts from survivors– but the police never found him.

Back