Police These People Are Just Wild (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
San Jose, California earlier today.
Video on social media shows some at sideshow stomping on
#SanJose PD cruiser as reserve officer tried to help spectator hit by sideshow car.
“To see one of our officers attacked by an out of control mob.. is truly deplorable!”

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The inhabitants voted for this, whether they know it or not. All cops in CA should just walk off the job and let them all see what complete lawlessness looks like.
I've been driving up the Aus Pacific Highway the last couple of days, Albury to Brisbane. It goes through beautiful forrest areas with super cool 'green' cross over bridges for native animals to cross over etc.

Graffiti everywhere. That's a symptom of a society in decline.

I said to my wife, who knows I harbour psycho views, that we should start shooting graffiti artists on sight.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I've been driving up the Aus Pacific Highway the last couple of days, Albury to Brisbane. It goes through beautiful forrest areas with super cool 'green' cross over bridges for native animals to cross over etc.

I said to my wife, who knows I harbour psycho views, that we should start shooting graffiti artists on sight.
The first mistake society makes is calling it "art"...

JG Ballard

I want to watch

No question that western civilization is swirling around the bowl. When they graffiti objects of the natural world like trees and rocks, that is a really abject level of ignorance. Yeah, I would say that humanity could use a huge enema right about now, something like an asteroid strike or nuclear war.

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
The cops have guns. Why do you think they shoot everyone else that comes at them but here they don't even try to do anything? 🤔
He's waiting for the backup that's en route to arrive. Then the mag dumps can start.

Back