This is my art work

dirty

Rookie
I build these things for fun and relaxation. I have several at the moment and even ride them on occasion. I have been clocked on this one by the local police at 53 miles per hour :) ....This one was originally built in 1970 . View attachment 17269
IMG_1305_Vga.JPG

dirty

Rookie
The engine is highly modified ( carb, intake, cam, port work on exhaust and intake side) Not what everyone likes but most non-gay men will relate to these little machines :) ...
IMG_1308_Vga.JPG

dirty

Rookie
The frame has been stretched 10 inches to get the the geometry on track (keep the front wheel on the ground under hard acceleration) the frame head was bumped out several degrees to to aid in high speed stability.
IMG_1307_Vga.JPG

mrln

silent ghost
at least its not onthe kitchen table!

see,thats the kind of thing id like to get into with my son. easy 2stroke motor,basic construction too.

matahari

Star Fox 64
Well, that sort of IS the kitchen table...it's the bar that will this Spring be expanded with tile and new barstools serving as a table. We gave our table to a very good friend because we never used it and I wanted a sewing area as seen in the background.

dirty

Rookie
at least its not onthe kitchen table!

see,thats the kind of thing id like to get into with my son. easy 2stroke motor,basic construction too.
well that motor is a 4 stroke :) but fairly simple . It's great for kids but make certain you have the correct safety gear during construction (safety glasses , proper welding hood , ect ect) and riding gear (helmet gloves boots ect) these little machines will haul ass and I have been fucked up on them before LOL
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

dirty

Rookie
The above pictures are of me after a good tumble on the street in front of our house ....Mata was a bit excited ? Not sure if she thought I was dead laying there motionless or already counting the life insurance ROTFLMAO Click on the photo and you can see all the bits of gravel embedded in the raw flesh ...It was very sore. ESABATM comes to my house frequently and loves this stuff too . He has a mustang that will go like a bat out of hell !!!

mrln

silent ghost
shit mike! lil road rash aint bad considering what couldve happened! life ins. hahahaa!

oh mata,you mean you got rid of the table,so we could fit in the house for the dinner party!

matahari

Star Fox 64
Why yes, all are welcome, providing they can put up with Mike :D Just feed him only whiskey...he'll be peeling out his wallet and sheltering the homeless in no time.

dirty

Rookie
shit mike! lil road rash aint bad considering what couldve happened! life ins. hahahaa!

oh mata,you mean you got rid of the table,so we could fit in the house for the dinner party!
Hell the table is at ESABATM's house now LOL .....It was real nice and I was going to sell it on craigslist but jimbo was over that weekend and sent a pic to his wife ...she liked it so since he is my buddy I gave it to him ...Jimbo is a great friend to have .

dirty

Rookie
thats good. ill need a place to stay soon. LOL whats his brand? sounds like a good guy!
I drink the good shit LOL ...but not a lot of it ...Today it's 103 proof fighting cock mixed with just enough coke to take some of the bite out.