This is the best mouse I've ever owned, period.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Features:

• "Darkfield" laser tracking, perfect tracking even on clear, reflective glass surfaces
  • scroll wheel toggle (located below the scroll wheel) toggles between a click-to-advance mode and a free-spinning mode (one flick can set it spinning for 20 seconds)
  • plenty of buttons — left and right MB, scroll wheel, three side buttons, and the thumb rest is also a large pressure button
  • wireless, compact USB dongle, comes with high-quality accessories to convert it to a wired mouse, or recharge through USB or a wall socket
  • great feel, great handling, good accuracy, durable, hassle-free install, comes with case to store cables and accessories

You cannot find a better mouse than this. It's simply impossible.

19678.png

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Isn't it? The low-friction, free-spinning scroll wheel mode is useful for tasks like quickly scrolling past fuckballs or road pavement posts without reading them, too. Quite handy.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
aRyan try the Logitech G9x Laser, you can find them for $50 on Logitech's site (dented box deals).

Blaine try it on a glass mousepad (Steelcase).

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Yeah, the G9x is their relatively new "gamer" mouse that uses that Darkfield technology.

I'm not sure if the Performance MX comes in a left-hander variant or not. Paid about $75 for mine.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Look, my keyboard cost $15. My computer tower has no flashing LEDs or any other fancy shit. My computer chair is quite purposely a folding metal chair, possibly originally found in a high school gymnasium in the 1940s. I'm fucking spartan.

I've been using cheapo mice for years, but then my cousin and his wife visited for Thanksgiving last year, and she brought the smaller model of the Darkfield mouse for use with her laptop. I tried it, and it worked on fucking jeans, it worked on fucking glass, it worked on the arm of the fucking couch, Hell, it even worked on my erect penis when everyone was in the other room.

My wired $10 Microsoft mouse had been catching its cord on the back of my computer desk for forever. A few weeks ago, I thought: "Fuck it, I need a wireless mouse, and it's going to be one of those Darkfield mice." No regrets. You get what you pay for (sometimes), and this mouse is the fucking Rolls Royce of computer mice as far as I'm concerned.

I also neglected to mention that the battery life is incredibly long, over a week of regular use out of one charge so far.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
my experiences with cordless mice (although it was years ago) was horrible, recharging batteries every other day and laggy as fuck. It was some MS branded shit. Stuck with cords ever since that.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
my experiences with cordless mice (although it was years ago) was horrible, recharging batteries every other day and laggy as fuck. It was some MS branded shit. Stuck with cords ever since that.

I get absolutely no wireless lag (perhaps a professional Korean gamer would notice a difference), it comes with a spiffy mini-to-regular USB cable to convert it to wired, and the battery is long-lasting and rechargeable.

In a world filled with shit products, I stick up for the stuff that's actually good. If your wired mouse serves your purposes, you should stick with it, but if you ever want advanced tracking/wireless/more buttons/etc., keep these Logitech Darkfields in mind.