animals This is why my dog hates little kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
Man I'd say let the dog go eat that little bastard but then he would be punished. My pitbull is my 1 year old sons best friend and guardian angel. She knew I was pregnant before I did and is the most patient and loving dog towards him. I'd post videos but theres a lot of weirdos here.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Little cunt needs putting down. I took my dog to a park and had him hidden and tied up under our table to keep him away from kids. STILL this little fucker comes over and purposely treads on his tail. Dog was going mad because obviously he wanted to get away from the kid but I had to hold and calm him. Sorry but most of the time it isn't the dogs fault.
View attachment 650057
I was recovering from a broken pelvis years ago and moving down a street in Katherine in the Northern Territory on crutches when a little abo kid about the same size as this little cunt ran up to me and kicked at one of my crutches.

I tried to swing my other crutch at him but missed.

Little wild black kids are total cunts.

C__a__m__i

CHEMICALLY_BOOSTED
View attachment 650057
Disgusting crotch goblin

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Its not the little cunt that need putting down, It's the little cunt's parents that need putting down.

I agree. The kid’s parents should take a leaf out of the dog owner’s book, who was on the ball with a well trained dog.

Bad experiences like this for the dog can become the tipping point that changes their behaviour, making them fearful of kids in future. Fear then possibly leads to aggression if the dog feels the need to protect themselves.

It’s similar to when shitty dog owners let their poorly trained dogs come and upset your dog, again increasing the risk of future fear.

Both my kids love animals, and we have taught them body language to meet new dogs (and horses) properly. Now my daughter comes to the local dog field and ends up sat on the floor surrounded by dogs getting cuddled, or carrying the chihuahuas around (her favourite thing).

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I would've released the dog on it.... :)
View attachment 650057

View attachment 650057
lol.... that was funny though.... cause that dog wanted a piece of that niglets ass!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I agree. The kid’s parents should take a leaf out of the dog owner’s book, who was on the ball with a well trained dog.

Bad experiences like this for the dog can become the tipping point that changes their behaviour, making them fearful of kids in future. Fear then possibly leads to aggression if the dog feels the need to protect themselves.

It’s similar to when shitty dog owners let their poorly trained dogs come and upset your dog, again increasing the risk of future fear.

Both my kids love animals, and we have taught them body language to meet new dogs (and horses) properly. Now my daughter comes to the local dog field and ends up sat on the floor surrounded by dogs getting cuddled, or carrying the chihuahuas around (her favourite thing).
I have 3 staffies which are lovely but in the future I'd like a small dog like a Chihuahua or a pug. something that doesn't;t shit a lot and which I can pick up with one hand.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
patience

question

decision

GO‼️‼️‼️‼️
20230112_214908.jpg
20230112_214911.jpg

Attachments

• 20230112_214914.jpg
    20230112_214914.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 66