This Is Your CDC

AriesKillJester

Mr. Majestic
This video is about a minute and thirty-five seconds long and it just proves
how far left these people in high power positions truly are. Anyway, take it for
what it is.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
This video is about a minute and thirty-five seconds long and it just proves
how far left these people in high power positions truly are. Anyway, take it for
what it is.
She's frustrated that the white majority aren't taking advantage of vaccinations, yet immigrants from South America ARE. Of course, it sounds ludicrous when she says "get rid of whites" because white people are the vast majority of America. She's not serious with that comment.

Sacrifice yourself and the country white people built for immigrant leeches, no fucking thank you
Immigration is a can which has been kicked down the road for decades and decades through both parties. Legal immigration is something you either enforce or you don't, but the selective deportation of some immigrants while others stay in the country for years is ridiculous. If we're a country of laws, we can't pick and choose when and where to enforce them

Also, it's convenient to say that America was built by white people, but essentially stolen from the indigenous people (Indians) and created on the backs of minorities (mexican immigrants, blacks, asian immigrants) who gained what? Paint an accurate portrayal if you're going to have that perspective on America's history.

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
She's frustrated that the white majority aren't taking advantage of vaccinations, yet immigrants from South America ARE. Of course, it sounds ludicrous when she says "get rid of whites" because white people are the vast majority of America. She's not serious with that comment.

Immigration is a can which has been kicked down the road for decades and decades through both parties. Legal immigration is something you either enforce or you don't, but the selective deportation of some immigrants while others stay in the country for years is ridiculous. If we're a country of laws, we can't pick and choose when and where to enforce them

Also, it's convenient to say that America was built by white people, but essentially stolen from the indigenous people (Indians) and created on the backs of minorities (mexican immigrants, blacks, asian immigrants) who gained what? Paint an accurate portrayal if you're going to have that perspective on America's history.
If you follow a proper map, indigenous people were here first.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Ahh,People say Stupid Shit all the time! It's only their Opinion; It don't mean shit! If She's obtuse? That's her Fkn Problem! Lol...SP

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
The natives had fuck all but a bit of watt and dawb... Here's a tippee and a whole load of fuck all to go with it
(My sorta life)
But yeah
The natives didn't do fuck all
They existed there..
They didn't build societies of note
They didn't develop property rights
They didn't develop laws
Proper infrastructure
Or anything beyond tribalistic nomadic existences
No civilisation
No worth while settlements
Nothing of permanence

White people might not have 100% built America
But they sure as hell lead the way
And showed those who couldn't how to make something of the place

For better or worse! (I'm undecided)
White people did make America
The natives are a bit of a sorry remnant
And the slaves haven't come much further either
Only they can buy their own chains now
Thanks to colonisation and proper advances in sociological technology brought to them by more "civilized" world parties..

Again not saying that's for the best
But definitely true
The natives have a claim to nothing
Same goes with the migrant population

(I don't care for the America is built on immigrants shit)
My sandwich at Subway is made by a barely literate spotty twat who can't understand my order
He didn't build the franchise...