This Is Your CDC

Jack_the_Ripped

Your typical normal crazy suicidal Asian guy.
White people? lol I guess some of you aren't aware that this land changed hands several times.
just like any other land, in any other place, on this Earth. any land or mode of production belongs only to the strong. but that concept is probably foreign for a bleeding heart liberal like you.

oh wait... what chu doing here? no more niggers to succ? at least wipe those cum stains off your mouth first before trolling on the internet.

bgirl

The Wizard
just like any other land, in any other place, on this Earth. any land or mode of production belongs only to the strong. but that concept is probably foreign for a bleeding heart liberal like you.

oh wait... what chu doing here? no more niggers to succ? at least wipe those cum stains off your mouth first before trolling on the internet.
Have you found those pictures of you and your chink relatives at a Trump rally? You're really just a yellow nigger.

mrln

silent ghost
indigenous had it first. the white man came in and bullied their way in and just started taking shit and bossing people around. because there wasnt any proper communication between the groups. language barriers. more whites,less of the others. too.

Jack_the_Ripped

Have you found those pictures of you and your chink relatives at a Trump rally? You're really just a yellow nigger.
that the best you got? lmao ok sure, next time i go (planning for this summar) i will take pictures just for you bae~

btw how's it going? you preggo and collecting welfare check yet? enjoying single motherhood?
XUemRoA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bgirl

The Wizard
You never went to a rally. You're considered slant eyed immigrant scum among southerners, you wouldn't be welcome. Especially now, you might not make it out alive.

Jack_the_Ripped

You never went to a rally. You're considered slant eyed immigrant scum among southerners, you wouldn't be welcome. Especially now, you might not make it out alive.
sure, keep telling yourself that :) don't worry bae will post pics especially just for you

bgirl

The Wizard
You said you already went. Every fanboi takes pictures of themselves at his rallies. You're a wannabe that will never be good enough because your're tainted with chink DNA. I bet you have a tiny asian weiner too.

Jack_the_Ripped

You said you already went. Every fanboi takes pictures of themselves at his rallies. You're a wannabe that will never be good enough because your're tainted with chink DNA. I bet you have a tiny asian weiner too.
nahhh, sorry to dissapoint you. last i measured i was just average at 5.1 inches. but what do i know... you're the expert on chugging nigger dicks, right? your dad must've been so proud when you sprouted that ugly whigger spawn.

bgirl

The Wizard
nahhh, sorry to dissapoint you. last i measured i was just average at 5.1 inches. but what do i know... you're the expert on chugging nigger dicks, right? your dad must've been so proud when you sprouted that ugly whigger spawn.
I'm guessing you disappoint every woman. You're so desperate to fit in the white crowd that you overly adorn yourself with whitey and nazi insignia. lol They wouldn't have wanted you either. My children have some things you will never have, milky white skin, green eyes, and citizenship recognized by your political party.

Jack_the_Ripped

I'm guessing you disappoint every woman. You're so desperate to fit in the white crowd that you overly adorn yourself with whitey and nazi insignia. lol They wouldn't have wanted you either. My children have some things you will never have, milky white skin, green eyes, and citizenship recognized by your political party.
Now there is the fake news... don't think your kids will be like this because you like to appease Tyrone. don't worry bae, we all can see through your lies :) pic related

But in the very astronomically low chance that you don't interbreed with watermelon monkeys, then I may (just may) have found a tiny piece of respect for you

Post-title.jpg

bgirl

The Wizard
I can handle whatever you weak imbeciles dish out. The fact that you fuck sticks go for flaming my kids only confirms you're inferior. lol It's quite niggerish behavior actually.

bgirl

The Wizard
Correct.

Most of the West Coast was Mexico for a long time.

California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas.

Texans are still bitter about the Alamo.
lol, They also don't seem to know that white people slaughtered and enslaved other white people to Make America Great. Death, destruction, and war is the white mans greatest legacy.