This Is Your CDC

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
With all
due respect to all, that’s not exactly what she meant. it’s about the anti-vaxxers amongst whom I live. They’re smug, white, And they don’t wear masks.

anti-vaxxers=non maskers

I’d get rid of them too As they are an Entitled Menace to the rest of the community.
they make me feel physically threatened with their dismissive take on public health.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
lol, They also don't seem to know that white people slaughtered and enslaved other white people to Make America Great. Death, destruction, and war is the white mans greatest legacy.
I almost forgot about that. Yes, in the South there were white slaves, too. Nobody brings that up.

bgirl

The Wizard
George Carlin rules!!!
He was a wise man. I saw him in New Orleans once, I can't remember if it was the late 90's or early 2000's. My husband and I went with another couple and we all got T-shirts that had his face on the front and on the back it said "Simon says go fuck yourself." One of our friends still wears it often.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
He was a wise man. I saw him in New Orleans once, I can't remember if it was the late 90's or early 2000's. My husband and I went with another couple and we all got T-shirts that had his face on the front and on the back it said "Simon says go fuck yourself." One of our friends still wears it often.
Took him years to get noticed...