This Killer Lived Only Hours Away From Me (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
I was in junior high when this guy was going around killing folks. He turned out to be a real test for the authorities. Please click the green link for further info.

Allan Legere

2.jpg

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Here in Hongcouver , Willie Pickton had a massive farm in Coquitlam and many street girls and hooker found their demise at this farm , anyways he raised pigs and the pigs ate the dead bodies and then he slaughtered the pigs and sold the meat to Safeway and I'm pretty sure we all ate dead hookers at some point back in the early 2000s

LjDes

Deviant
Regional bullies need to not make it out of jail or take one after dark. It's that fuckin easy.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Here in Hongcouver , Willie Pickton had a massive farm in Coquitlam and many street girls and hooker found their demise at this farm , anyways he raised pigs and the pigs ate the dead bodies and then he slaughtered the pigs and sold the meat to Safeway and I'm pretty sure we all ate dead hookers at some point back in the early 2000s
His back story is fascinating is mother was a helper....

LjDes

Deviant
He was an informant. There's no fucking legend here or scarry monster. He is the product of the RCMP and a prime example of what happens when an oops, turns into an oh shit. He had dirt on the mounties and he milked every stupid ounce out of them lol.
Condolences to those who lost loved ones.

Back