This Kinda BS Is Why We Need A Strong Leader Like Hitler

OP
Darth Pepe

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
Hitler wasn't that strong........he lost!
Because the rest of the zionist world had monetary control, after the 1929 crash Germany was the only country building a strong economy despite financial war declared on them by the zionists.
I personally would prefer he would have won, i'm a Brit and he declared us Brits a kind of kindred folk, he admired us, the only difference is i'd be speaking German, my life could possibly have panned out better than it has.
My generation is the jilted generation, we were sold a lie, look at the state of Europe now...

^9F90A2DBFB273F5F7CC742E7A36D5AD997FD426E5BA84462C6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Because the rest of the zionist world had monetary control, after the 1929 crash Germany was the only country building a strong economy despite financial war declared on them by the zionists.
I personally would prefer he would have won, i'm a Brit and he declared us Brits a kind of kindred folk, he admired us, the only difference is i'd be speaking German, my life could possibly have panned out better than it has.
My generation is the jilted generation, we were sold a lie, look at the state of Europe now...

View attachment 358853
What absolute fucking bollocks! Hitler could've made my life better???? It was all the Joo's fault? FUCK OFF!

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
I don't need a fantasized European History lesson from a fucking ex-junkie. If Hitler was as strong as you said he'd have won, he'd have convinced the whole World to support him, he was a tinpot dictator that fucked his niece, he was shit at art and blamed all of his shortcomings on the Joo's. In short, he was pretty crap really!
Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin were stronger because they kicked the shit out of Hitler, I don't recall too many fucking Joo's in the Victory Parade.

OP
Darth Pepe

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
I don't need a fantasized European History lesson from a fucking ex-junkie. If Hitler was as strong as you said he'd have won, he'd have convinced the whole World to support him, he was a tinpot dictator that fucked his niece, he was shit at art and blamed all of his shortcomings on the Joo's. In short, he was pretty crap really!
Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin were stronger because they kicked the shit out of Hitler, I don't recall to many fucking Joo's in the Victory Parade.
History changes the more folk of that generation who are next to none in number speak out, or footage, manuscripts etc are found, tho you sound too dull to know that. So why don't you shut your schnitzel hole

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
History changes the more folk of that generation who are next to none in number speak out, or footage, manuscripts etc are found, tho you sound too dull to know that. So why don't you shut your schnitzel hole
What a genuine fucking idiot you are! Of course people of a certain age and Time Period die out, fucking der!!!! Footage and documents exist, they don't need to be found, that is what 20th Century History is based on and written witness testimony, we are not talking Ancient Rome, nothing has to be "dug up" ...... not what's inside your stupid drug addled brain! Put your Tin Foil Hat on and fuck off to a Conspiracy Theory website you twat!

OP
Darth Pepe

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
What a genuine fucking idiot you are! Of course people of a certain age and Time Period die out, fucking der!!!! Footage and documents exist, they don't need to be found, that is what 20th Century History is based on and written witness testimony, we are not talking Ancient Rome, nothing has to be "dug up" ...... not what's inside your stupid drug addled brain! Put your Tin Foil Hat on and fuck off to a Conspiracy Theory website you twat!
Soundig a little irate there, is your vagina bothering you?

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Don't be a dummy; be a smarty! Come and join the Nazi party!

Seriously, though, I'd always heard that Hitler never really hated the Jews; but hate and creating a scapegoat can be a useful tool to tame the unwashed masses and unite them for your cause. If that's true, it was pretty successful. People still hate Jews to this day.

View attachment 358853
Darth ... come on dude ... you know very well that the defeat of Hitler has nothing to do with the Jews.

His defeat is a typical defeat that practically all dictators had. They present themselves as the savior of the people, they say that they are chosen by God or some superior force, end up believing their own lie in relation to their greatness, and this leads them to make wrong decisions thinking that they can not lose. Its typical.

For me the defeat of Hitler began when he opened a second battle front. If he had stayed only with the western front perhaps the results would have been different.

D.O.A.

PINOCHET DID N O T H I N G W R O N G
For me the defeat of Hitler began when he opened a second battle front.
Exactly. He didn't listen to his Generals and took to war on multiple fronts. His troops in Russia were busy freezing to death getting nowhere and Stalin is still shitting out t34's from factories deep in Siberia, probably the best tank in the entire war.

Here's a picture of Hitler in 1941