This Kinda BS Is Why We Need A Strong Leader Like Hitler

Preacher

Her Champion
Exactly. He didn't listen to his Generals and took to war on multiple fronts. His troops in Russia were busy freezing to death getting nowhere and Stalin is still shitting out t34's from factories deep in Siberia, probably the best tank in the entire war.
Yeap. Absolutely.

He had assigned almost the 80% of the total German army to the eastern front... and he lost almost that entire number in that front also. Bad call.

If he had left that 80% of his army defending or taking more positions on the western front it is almost certain that the results would have been different, especially because Stalin was not a threat to Germany....

Old picture of Tic-Tac-Toe game played between Hitler and Stalin - 1941

Audio:

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Darth ... come on dude ... you know very well that the defeat of Hitler has nothing to do with the Jews.

His defeat is a typical defeat that practically all dictators had. They present themselves as the savior of the people, they say that they are chosen by God or some superior force, end up believing their own lie in relation to their greatness, and this leads them to make wrong decisions thinking that they can not lose. Its typical.

For me the defeat of Hitler began when he opened a second battle front. If he had stayed only with the western front perhaps the results would have been different.

Yeap. Absolutely.

He had assigned almost the 80% of the total German army to the eastern front... and he lost almost that entire number in that front also. Bad call.

If he had left that 80% of his army defending or taking more positions on the western front it is almost certain that the results would have been different, especially because Stalin was not a threat to Germany....

Old picture of Tic-Tac-Toe game played between Hitler and Stalin - 1941

Audio:
Yeah so many things went wrong I don't think burning Jews was a real priority in most of the military guys minds after 1941. Stalin didn't even think the Germans would attack Russia, they already had agreements in place when Poland was invaded. The nazi party - the politicians - got greedy and punched above their weight thinking Russians are a nation of peasants they would steamroll over, vastly underestimating them and that frozen hellhole they marched into. Germany's biggest mistake.

meatsaw

Lurker
Because the rest of the zionist world had monetary control, after the 1929 crash Germany was the only country building a strong economy despite financial war declared on them by the zionists.
I personally would prefer he would have won, i'm a Brit and he declared us Brits a kind of kindred folk, he admired us, the only difference is i'd be speaking German, my life could possibly have panned out better than it has.
My generation is the jilted generation, we were sold a lie, look at the state of Europe now...
View attachment 358853
You do know that Hitler was a flaming homo don't you?? Adolf = one who likes or thirsts for and Hitler= admiration for all that is one half of an inch long and English! Wink wink!!
tenor.gif

McM

Krautnigger
The republic of Weimar was already on a good way after the depression, reparations for WW1 got paid, the Autobahn invented and von Seeckt was rebuilding the Reichswehr (army) secretly behind the scenery.
Then the Nazis messed everything up.
And the damn Russians in the neighborhood are still drunk from their victory day last week! :rant: That's the worst!

Preacher

Her Champion
von Seeckt was rebuilding the Reichswehr (army) secretly behind the scenery.
I'm watching a documentary about the history of the tank, and they just talk about what you say, as Germany could not increase its forces and wanted to try and train with its new tanks, they made an agreement with Russia where they exchanged knowledge for a hidden terrain where to be able to test the tanks and train with them... and they were like this for a while.

Clearly (as you said) they were already improving their army behind the curtains.

mrln

fuck the govt...
hitler was weak. he was an egotistical pussy! had a god complex because of it all,to cover his weakness. he used intimidation as a tactic.