murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
I dig the dopey look on that dumb redneck's face.
Ahmaud Arbery.jpg

And I don't want to hear any fantasies of them getting assraped by Bubba.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
I dig the dopey look on that dumb redneck's face.
View attachment 558434
And I don't want to hear any fantasies of them getting assraped by Bubba.
Don't tell Me! It was the First Dopey lookin Turd that Recorded and Shared the Video? B'cuz it really fits the Situation;Just look at the Dozy Fuck! To Sum it up;The "Three Ltl Turds" Delivered!
And Going 4 a Jog;Really means;Running from a Crime! Lmao,😂...SP

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Don't tell Me! It was the First Dopey lookin Turd that Recorded and Shared the Video? B'cuz it really fits the Situation;Just look at the Dozy Fuck! To Sum it up;The "Three Ltl Turds" Delivered!
And Going 4 a Jog;Really means;Running from a Crime! Lmao,😂...SP
The video showed that Aubrey fought for the shotgun. The shithead should have stopped or continued running instead of fighting a man with a gun. Idiot brought it on himself.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I watched that video a bunch of times. I’m thankful that their life sentences in Nigger-prison gave me ten minutes of modest entertainment.
Why are you happy about three people being railroaded for something some stupid asshole brought on himself? Was it wrong for the man with the gun to prevent it from being taken by a known scumbag?

IFellOffTheRoof

Fresh Meat
They had that right. It was their community. That makes it their business. Why should they have let him continue prowling and stealing? The dumb motherfucker shouldn't have tried taking the gun.
Please provide me with proof that he was some prowling burglar looking for victims
Rednecks can’t just go around shooting random bluegums. What do they think this is, the 50s?
Hell even in the 50s this probably wouldn't fly. They'd get at minimum discharging a weapon in city limits or something

Last edited:
Back