murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If I lived by these three logic, I should shoot every white person I see because they 'might' be going to a KKK meeting or doing meth which is illegal.....nothing but a pack of wild jacktards is all I see. Straight out of America's dirty asscrack.
Dude I would get out of my Dukes of Hazzard car and slap the lips off your face but I'm too fat to climb out the window anymore, you're fucking lucky cunt I'm basically trapped in here *drives away

LiamRylie

Lurker
Why are you happy about three people being railroaded for something some stupid asshole brought on himself? Was it wrong for the man with the gun to prevent it from being taken by a known scumbag?
No, NumbNutts! It was wrong for that hick to jump in his truck with a gun in the first place. He's not a cop. There was no crime. He murdered a kid just cuz he was black. How hard is that for you to groK? Murder. Plain and simple. Everybody else gets it ... what's wrong with you? Are you a tad bit RACIST, maybe? You're in good company here, huh? Lemme guess ... a republican, Trumpanzee? Gee, how did I know. Punk ass bitch!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
No, NumbNutts! It was wrong for that hick to jump in his truck with a gun in the first place. He's not a cop. There was no crime. He murdered a kid just cuz he was black. How hard is that for you to groK? Murder. Plain and simple. Everybody else gets it ... what's wrong with you? Are you a tad bit RACIST, maybe? You're in good company here, huh? Lemme guess ... a republican, Trumpanzee? Gee, how did I know. Punk ass bitch!
You're a dumb motherfucker too. Watch the fucking video.

quays2

Lurker
Honestly I don’t know what’s up with racism. It’s seriously so old how can you be racist these days.

I am a bit more wary of African Americans because they are statistically more likely to commit crime. It’s not racism it’s statistics. Of course I’m careful of everyone.

That being said, I don’t persecute someone for their race or attack others that’s insane. Also someone walking outside is generally innocent.

Jogger lmao. Guys in boots and was seen in a construction site trying to steal shit. In any other political climate the boot wearing thief that grabbed for the man’s shotgun would been at fault. What next, you going to tell us Floyd didn’t die from a fentinal OD? This is the manipulation of the left, perverting truth is their specialty but everyone is getting wiser. Soon it will be their time for persecution.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Hope they know how to fight , because they will be outnumbered 10-1 in the jigaboo infested prisons
Most prisons have small clans, The Woods, or Peckerwoods, whitey needs to stay together otherwise the niggers and spics run riot. Eat with your race, and if there are any issues or situations 9 times out of 10 the same race clan deal with their own people before another clan have to move on it to create a larger more hostile situation.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
All three guilty of federal hate crimes. That adds another 10 to 30 for which I think they'll get the max. What you say it text or on social media could come back to haunt you. Next up will be the ex-DA for violation of oath and obstruction. Imagine sacrificing your career and freedom for those three.

Most prisons have small clans, The Woods, or Peckerwoods, whitey needs to stay together otherwise the niggers and spics run riot. Eat with your race, and if there are any issues or situations 9 times out of 10 the same race clan deal with their own people before another clan have to move on it to create a larger more hostile situation.
Gregory McMichael is an ex-cop, I don't believe he will be protected, nor will his sheltered son. The videographer looks pretty soft, he may only make it a few years.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

As of today , Feb 22, 2022 they were convicted again of a "Hate Crime" .
Talk about double jeopardy!! We can thank SCOTUS for destroying the Ammendment of double jeopardy. As well as others.
So now its Federal . They could be sent to a State or Federal prison.
They wanted Federal prison for unknown reasons.
Regardless they have a big target on their backs for blacks to "shoot , stab, beat and or rape".
As well they are being made a example of by the press & media.
Thus they will be sent to a particularly brutal prison.
If they are smart they will immediatly click up with the Aryans . Or they will suffer severe repercussions.

Back