murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hahahahahahaha they gonna get fucked by Tyrone now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can taste all of your racist tears🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
I dig the dopey look on that dumb redneck's face.
View attachment 558434
And I don't want to hear any fantasies of them getting assraped by Bubba.
Fag faces
They will be more than glad to give blowjobs to each other in jail

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
View attachment 558434
They’re innocent ! Poor white men, victims yet again.

View attachment 558434
Would love to see the video

MikeyPalmice

Fresh Meat
Global news agenda psy-op. My dad watches this shit and gets worked up… that’s the desired effect. Old people are afraid of “their country” going to shit when it already has.

News will report anything that bothers us. Articles like this cause war. From now on, in life, you’re going to have to look at things. Ask yourself, “What is this and who is it for?” Question everything.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
Hahahahahahaha they gonna get fucked by Tyrone now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can taste all of your racist tears🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you suck nigger cock ? Sure sound like it. Dirty white guilt fag bitch

Back