Three Killed As Human Sacrifices In Mexico (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/30/world/americas/mexico-human-sacrifice/index.html

e87qd5.jpg

Authorities in Sonora have arrested eight people accused of killing two boys and one woman as human sacrifices for Santa Muerte, officials said Friday. The victims were killed and their blood was offered at an altar to the saint. The accused were asking the saint, generally portrayed as a skeleton dressed in a long robe and carrying a scythe, for protection. Santa Muerte is a favorite among criminals. The saint, though not recognized by the Catholic Church, has taken off in popularity in recent years.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Funny how I saw a movie once that simply made these whackos out to be a simple cultural thing.

All the Mexicans I've asked about it refer to it as "the criminals god".

Most Mexicans don't like these people. But they've said," Watch. Within a few years time, you'll see them up here".

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Funny how I saw a movie once that simply made these whackos out to be a simple cultural thing.

All the Mexicans I've asked about it refer to it as "the criminals god".

Most Mexicans don't like these people. But they've said," Watch. Within a few years time, you'll see them up here".

Was it that one movie with the American tourists, and the ex-Mexican cop?

Back