accident ~Tik Tokker Hit By Train & Falls Down~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Well he got his 10 seconds of fame at least. 🤣 Wonder if it's possible to calculate the amount of kinetic energy transferred from the train to his shoulder. It's amazing how much movement was caused to his entire body from such a tiny area making contact with him.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
Ahh;Poor "Klit Klotter" got Clipped by Da Choo Choo? Who gvs a Flyin Fuck? Screw that Fkn Stinkpot!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Hey Sp, nice to meet you again, here 's one guy that I think describes the mood and facial expressions while you leave comments here on GG!
1662355471028.png

Take care!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hey Sp, nice to meet you again, here 's one guy that I think describes the mood and facial expressions while you leave comments here on GG!
View attachment 611367

Take care!
🤣🤣🤣 B Well My Friend! 🍺🍺'S
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
what an idiot! he should be tended to by the medical examiner not the medics...
Yep! We got ripped off on this one! It's alright,He's got relatives;It's only a matter of time My Friend!
Lol,😂...SP

Last edited:

redninja

Rookie
"Wow, bruh, this is going to be like so like deep, and meaningful and shit - I'm gonna look so cool and moody as I shuffle along gazing at the ground like Kurt Cobain with the train juxtaposed in the background, imagine all the pussay I'm gonna-"THOKKKKKKKK

Back