FYI To All Registered Members (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
Welcome back!
As some of you may have noticed, we've been away the last few days.

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

That being said we made a few changes to Goregrish.

*Please read our UPDATED TOU here:

*UPDATED SITE RULES HERE:

Please be advised of the following:

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
NO CP, NO CHILD ABUSE OR UNDERAGE NUDITY will be allowed.

EDIT: All the reaction were enabled.. because it broke other reactions.. don't abuse it.

Last edited:

OscarTheGrouch

This user was banned
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks all around to those who resurrected this joint. You're good people which is why I decided to add some class to this thread with my reply. :rage:

Iron187Hide

Rookie
Welcome back!
As some of you may have noticed, we've been away the last few days.

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

That being said we made a few changes to Goregrish.

*Please read our UPDATED TOU here:

*UPDATED SITE RULES HERE:

Please be advised of the following:

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" reactions and prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
NO CP, NO CHILD ABUSE OR UNDERAGE NUDITY will be allowed.
Ty ,smile on my face :)

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Thank you for coming back and all the effort you guys have put in.

Does this mean we can't use the N word or similar words in comment threads on videos or is it just not in the title.

I don't mind either way I just don't want to get booted or short-bussed

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
Thanks for all your hard work😍 so we can still say the N work but only in FLH? And we should make a new reply that we all secretly know means : Youre a ignorant person, like this🍗

Thank you for coming back and all the effort you guys have put in.

Does this mean we can't use the N word or similar words in comment threads on videos or is it just not in the title.

I don't mind either way I just don't want to get booted or short-bussed
We rather keep all that contained in the Goregrish Underground Sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back