FYI To All Registered Members (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
My holy fuck hello everyone! Happy new year you gorgeous people

I thought I'd been banned ffs
Tried desperately to log in for days just to get some Ricardo Lopez samples and figured you shits (acceptable?) Had banned me for the BLM gooknoggin post

I stand by 100% all my previous statements and consider the vast majority of users here to be the reason the world's gone to shit.
As far as I'm concerned most of you are worth less than cattle

But glad I'm not banned, will avoid all comment sections in future
How do you expect to get 5G reception if you wont allow yourself to be injected with the latest technology
Safe to say I haven't and won't be having the jabs
And if I die
Thank fuck for that
I can't stand the way humanities going

Worse than the runtiest of dogs.
Brain dead recitation being the rule of the day.
Almost everyone just looks about ready to join the state hand in hand like the cardboard cut outs that they are

Sooner I or everyone else dies the better
Cunts
(So yeah... That's my well reasoned response, no issue with you personally d.o.a
I'm in a vile mood today though)

Anyone in the UK ever look into the directors and executives (don't worry I know none of you have ever looked into anything, ever beyond your next achievement on a game or when your next welfare checks coming) of our banks, NHS and health insurance companies

I want Malcolm Lawton Roberts in here with me
I'd make Bundy blush

Last edited:
Welcome back!
As some of you may have noticed, we've been away the last few days.

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

That being said we made a few changes to Goregrish.

*Please read our UPDATED TOU here:

*UPDATED SITE RULES HERE:

Please be advised of the following:

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
NO CP, NO CHILD ABUSE OR UNDERAGE NUDITY will be allowed.

EDIT: All the reaction were enabled.. because it broke other reactions.. don't abuse it.
in the current political climate here in the states we must change to suit the sensitive little crybaby snowflakes... no worries though, in a couple of years it'll be better

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
this site seem to be a lot of fun and i was really relieved when it came back :D

what i loved about bestgore was marks urge and effort to discover and enlight. that had all a very serious touch and there were important documents and reports to understand why nowadays the world turnt so crazy and how it could come so, the strategies of the chosen ones and stuff. all that multicultural, gender, climate, lying media, strange politics bullshit have to do with it. i really appreciated that on the side and the exchange there. when BG closed down, afterwards liveleak, i felt like blind. many informations also gone with the shutdown. sometimes i ask me if mark really wanted to go another way by his own or he was forced to it because to much unfiltered truth.

but anyway, nice to be here now.
Mark is a cuck

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
anyway now he is cucking/kuckucking in the woods or something 🤷‍♂️

i found it a bit disrespectful from me since i respect him for what he have done and his view.
the zog consp is a thing and i knew long before i browsed BG and everyone who don´t see it is deaf and blind.

don´t stone me for that, thanks, over
WTF you going on about he's a woman hating Arab loving douchebag period

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Welcome back!

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:

EDIT: All the reaction were enabled.. because it broke other reactions.. don't abuse it.
I did not read this correctly the first time I thought you were banning racism all around. Glad I’m still here guys thanks for the un ban.

doedoe666

Lurker
Welcome back!

It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:

:tu:

unknow

Lurker
why i can't look suicide forum, why i can't look others info, why the rules change again and again? i didn't do any thing that the forum prohibit, i just look some thread quietly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back