To Catch a Predator - RUSSIAN STYLE

where is teh video moron, and no I won't load firefox shite onto my machine so don't say another word.sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh shush now and shurrrrup thatsnice

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Call me a moron without clicking the second link to the clip to see if it's STILL there? Now let's chill out here - you don't HAVE to get the plug in, just click 'n' play. Simple.

smh

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
pedo he may be but he didnt deserve that shit. i dont like seeing a bunch of punks ganging up on an older man. i honestly hope they all get executed one way or another.

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Easy for you to say like that cuz he's a stranger living miles away but once he ain't a stranger in your area IRL, your perspective of this "older man" suddenly went amok 180° degree.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Easy for you to say like that cuz he's a stranger living miles away but once he ain't a stranger in your area IRL, your perspective of this "older man" suddenly went amok 180° degree.
maybe i would've looked at it differently if it was someone his own size doing this.anyway he may even be a rapist but theres laws for that, "street justice" is bullshit its not even personal what they did. just ruin a guy's life cuz they can.