Today Is The "Anniversary" Of "9/11" And A Few Thousand Americans Killed !!! (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Only one man on earth have this insane idea : Bin Laden.
Look up operation Northwoods, American govt had already looked into a false flag operation involving hijacking planes, flying them into buildings aand blaming Cuba to start a war with Fidel...While Kennedy was in...That is years ago. Govts have been blowing up their own shit and blaming it on the enemy to start wars for centuries. World war one was really about crushing the Ottoman Empire the Hasbpurgs the tzar of russia and all the other Oligarchy that were really in power running the world above the govts and royal families of that time, And Hitler blew up the Reichstag himself to start WW2.

Brainfart

The planes were grey, Not commercial air liners. They were drones. There was no one in them.

Brainfart

Here's Some Abbreviated And Cogent History And Insight...Enumerated For Your Convenience...

1) 9/11/2001 Was The Chickens Coming Home To Roost.

2) When The U.S. Bombs And Kills People In The Mideast...The U.S. Calls It "Righteous."

3) When People From The Mideast Retaliate And Kill People In The U.S...The U.S. Calls It "Evil."

4) Periodic Attacks On Americans Will Continue Until The U.S. Military Leaves The Mideast And Stops Meddling In Their Countries.

5) Any And All Muslim Attacks On The U.S. Are Simply The Chickens Coming Home To Roost.

Regards,
-Ward
You are one dilusional motherfucker. And from what I have read of your comments, That includes your scientific, moral, religious and personal beliefs. You are a douche...

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For years I thought all of the people who said 9/11 was an inside job were nuts. That was because I believed the official government story. When I started looking at all of the evidence people have gathered and posted online it because clear that it really was an inside job. For thousands of years governments have been killing their own people and committing evil acts such as these. As we really supposed to believe that it can't happen today in the modern world? Those of us on this forum know just how barbaric humanity can be. We have seen the absolute worst sides of people. Do we really think that leaders who will send young men off to war to die for meaningless causes really won't take the lives of a few thousand civilians just to achieve their objectives? The world is filled with greedy, wicked people and when you place some of those people in powerful positions they will abuse that power. It is inevitable.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
........building 7 started from the damage of 2 supporting columns that caused a penthouse on top of it to fall thur it, the fire and it being on the same foot print of the collapsing towers certainly didnt help,,,,,Saying no plane debris was found at the pentagon is just a straight up lie. Everything from the engines, the black boxes, and the people on it was found. Including some of which back bones were used as evidence in the 20th highjacker trial. The official story has to many blank spaces for it to be right or wrong. Also the jets that were scrambled were on a runways and not involved in training exercises. Training exercises constantly take place in some from or another all the time no matter what day it is.
Most of the members can't comprehend anything more than pictures or a youtube video. No attention span for the actual investigative reportings.

My personal opinion, the same as it's been forever, is that our government agencies were too inept to piece together the information they had to be able to see it coming. Bin Laden was responsible but he has the help of the Saudis, our ally. The Saudis funded the operation knowing Bush Jr would be just like daddy and do their bidding. The infidels destroying the other OPEC countries helps the Saudis and still keeps their hands clean in sand land. The only problem left now is Iran. So yeah, I sort of agree with Ward.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Most of the members can't comprehend anything more than pictures or a youtube video. No attention span for the actual investigative reportings.

My personal opinion, the same as it's been forever, is that our government agencies were too inept to piece together the information they had to be able to see it coming. Bin Laden was responsible but he has the help of the Saudis, our ally. The Saudis funded the operation knowing Bush Jr would be just like daddy and do their bidding. The infidels destroying the other OPEC countries helps the Saudis and still keeps their hands clean in sand land. The only problem left now is Iran. So yeah, I sort of agree with Ward.
…..well you have to consider these are people that can watch those buildings lean, sag, and sway to the degree they did and then be amazed in wonder that they fell down.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
For years I thought all of the people who said 9/11 was an inside job were nuts. That was because I believed the official government story. When I started looking at all of the evidence people have gathered and posted online it because clear that it really was an inside job. For thousands of years governments have been killing their own people and committing evil acts such as these. As we really supposed to believe that it can't happen today in the modern world? Those of us on this forum know just how barbaric humanity can be. We have seen the absolute worst sides of people. Do we really think that leaders who will send young men off to war to die for meaningless causes really won't take the lives of a few thousand civilians just to achieve their objectives? The world is filled with greedy, wicked people and when you place some of those people in powerful positions they will abuse that power. It is inevitable.
…..I have studied all of those sites for years and they are riddled with incorrect facts and numbers that differ greatly from one site to the next. Truthers cant even agree among themselfs what happened.

mrln

silent ghost
18 years and still no explanation to how building 7 fell...
Or why there were no wings, engines, fuselage, or jet debris period left at the Pentagon...
Or why EVERY jet fighter that could've been scrambled were running training exercises far away from NYC...
Or the highly suspicious put-trades of American in the stock market the day before...
Or many, many other things surrounding the attacks.
Long story short, if you believe the official story, you're a fucking idiot...
the government was behind it all. and if people dont believe it,then they need to see videos in slow-mo of prior explosions before and while the planes hit the buildings. more than one person saw it in real time as they happened.
there was a testimonial video that a janitor put out. he said during an interrogation by the 911 commission,he was behind closed doors. and his WHOLE account of the event wasnt even put into the report. it was home grown terrorism by our own piece of shit scumbag government.

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
…..I have studied all of those sites for years and they are riddled with incorrect facts and numbers that differ greatly from one site to the next. Truthers cant even agree among themselfs what happened.
My guess is that there is a lot of misinformation out there, but there are plenty of videos out of the actual event where suspicious things have taken place for me to no longer believe the official story.

the government was behind it all. and if people dont believe it,then they need to see videos in slow-mo of prior explosions before and while the planes hit the buildings. more than one person saw it in real time as they happened.
there was a testimonial video that a janitor put out. he said during an interrogation by the 911 commission,he was behind closed doors. and his WHOLE account of the event wasnt even put into the report. it was home grown terrorism by our own piece of shit scumbag government.
I wouldn't say "the government" was behind it, that's just too general of a statement. I would say that some of the people involved would have to be in government and/or military to have pulled this one off.

Vwj

NewbieX
Also I remember seeing a video of the back of building 7, and it was missing, with loads of fires all over the place, but of course that wouldn’t help the people that wanted this to look like a demolition

Back