Today Is The "Anniversary" Of "9/11" And A Few Thousand Americans Killed !!! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I don't believe in the conspiracy theories but instead a well planned attack as retaliation for all the bad shit the US does... pure and simple. Civilians paying for the deeds of corrupt governments war mongering around the globe, and besides the 3000 + victims there are many more that died as collateral damage over the last 18 years. It is bound to happen again because the US government simply does not give a fuck or doesn't want to learn.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
the government was behind it all. and if people dont believe it,then they need to see videos in slow-mo of prior explosions before and while the planes hit the buildings. more than one person saw it in real time as they happened.
there was a testimonial video that a janitor put out. he said during an interrogation by the 911 commission,he was behind closed doors. and his WHOLE account of the event wasnt even put into the report. it was home grown terrorism by our own piece of shit scumbag government.

So, what did this janitor have to say?

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
…..I have studied all of those sites for years and they are riddled with incorrect facts and numbers that differ greatly from one site to the next. Truthers cant even agree among themselfs what happened.

Are you working for some angency or summat?? FFS yer standing out like a sore thumb. Never seen youn post before and soon as a hot topic like this comes yer up blaggin.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
…….of course the dam pentagon isnt going to release any of the 80 plus videos of the building being hit in a attack so you and extremist to jack off to.
What a load of crap. The govt loves sheep like you. You have their lead around your neck.

Brainfart

Also I remember seeing a video of the back of building 7, and it was missing, with loads of fires all over the place, but of course that wouldn’t help the people that wanted this to look like a demolition
Yeah, for about 10 minutes. Then the smoke was black, which means an oxygen starved fire. Like Ice T said in born dead " If you think your govt gives a fuck about you, you are a fool"....

Brainfart

Most of the members can't comprehend anything more than pictures or a youtube video. No attention span for the actual investigative reportings.

My personal opinion, the same as it's been forever, is that our government agencies were too inept to piece together the information they had to be able to see it coming. Bin Laden was responsible but he has the help of the Saudis, our ally. The Saudis funded the operation knowing Bush Jr would be just like daddy and do their bidding. The infidels destroying the other OPEC countries helps the Saudis and still keeps their hands clean in sand land. The only problem left now is Iran. So yeah, I sort of agree with Ward.
Iran was fine, Until they decided not to play ball with standard oil back in the day and wanted to nationalise their oil industry. In comes the CIA, overthrows a democracy and installs a dictator. America put Sadam in too. Did the same in another 80 countries around the world too. Central America, South America, the Carribbean and everywhere else in the world. Your opinions have no intelligent thought behind them. You better do some reading...

Brainfart

…..I have studied all of those sites for years and they are riddled with incorrect facts and numbers that differ greatly from one site to the next. Truthers cant even agree among themselfs what happened.
The official story is riddled with incorrect facts and straight out bullshit...The tower that caught on fire in England burnt for days and it even had cladding that was pretty much designed to catch fire to create enormous heat. The officials said we are worried about the buildings integrity, and guess what? Still stood.Those trade centres were massive. The planes knocking them over is like trying to knock a brick wall over with a ping pong ball, Not to mention, that they were designed to take multiple plane hits. Watched vids on the engineers who designed em.

mrln

silent ghost
I wouldn't say "the government" was behind it, that's just too general of a statement. I would say that some of the people involved would have to be in government and/or military to have pulled this one off.
yes,ok ill give you that. people involved in government was behind it. people with connections to high ranking officials possibly. secret service as well. this guy i worked with at the time told me,he had a friend who was a security officer at one of the towers. before 911 he was told (by men in black. and it wasnt will smith or tommy lee jones) to take the day off with pay.
sounds kinda fishy...

McM

ARSELING
Watch this...

Yeah, I heard/read from that. Common knowledge so far.
But I meant more the 9/11 thing and the collapse of the buildings, etc. There are too many topics and things involved and if you're not an expert yourself, how should I be able to judge the sources and their intentions?
And the last thing I'd trust are these YT videos with easy answers for everything.

Brainfart

But I meant more the 9/11 thing and the collapse of the buildings, etc. There are too many topics and things involved and if you're not an expert yourself, how should I be able to judge the sources and their intentions?
And the last thing I'd trust are these YT videos with easy answers for everything.
So do you trust the news or govt stories, They are the biggest liars with only their own agendas in mind...Rupert Murdoch owns all the news in Australia as well. There is no unbiased media.

Brainfart

Look up accounts of the engineers who designed them, they were made to take multiple plane hits.

McM

ARSELING
So do you trust the news or govt stories, They are the biggest liars with only their own agendas in mind...Rupert Murdoch owns all the news in Australia as well. There is no unbiased media.

No, I don't watch any TV news/talk shows. I read a Swiss newspaper in a cafe once a week and if something really important should happen I'll get informed from someone soon enough. I don't need updates every time a politician has a brainfart again. :lol:

Back