Today Is The "Anniversary" Of "9/11" And A Few Thousand Americans Killed !!! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
No, I don't watch any TV news/talk shows. I read a Swiss newspaper in a cafe once a week and if something really important should happen I'll get informed from someone soon enough. I don't need updates every time a politician has a brainfart again. :lol:
Glad to read that. I don't watch news or T.V. except sport, (Rugby league). And our news papers are all owned by Rupert Murdoch and are all the same Australia wide, besides a few Local independent rags which I will look at from time to time... And I like your little jab at me... I can take it..

Vwj

NewbieX
No. They were flying volks wagons, like your crappy avatar....
dude I’m just repeating what the video said, so if it was a hidden agenda then why couldn’t all the different stories be the same, but no the eyewitness all said different things, so no need to get all shitty with me, are you fucking Scottish or something

McM

ARSELING
Glad to read that. I don't watch news or T.V. except sport, (Rugby league). And our news papers are all owned by Rupert Murdoch and are all the same Australia wide, besides a few Local independent rags which I will look at from time to time... And I like your little jab at me... I can take it..

Wasn't a jab. And my remark about the 'top-secret' shit on TV wasn't directed at you, just a rhetoric/ironic question, as usual.

Brainfart

dude I’m just repeating what the video said, so if it was a hidden agenda then why couldn’t all the different stories be the same, but no the eyewitness all said different things, so no need to get all shitty with me, are you fucking Scottish or something
I'm Strayan, Which means I am a mongrel. I am Part indigenous Australian, Italian(Sicilian), Maltese, French and English. I'm not shitty but your avatar is...
Hahaha...

Brainfart

I saw this guy years ago. Just an idiot that thinks because he heard "booms" that there were explosives going off as the building collapsed.

You're not one of those "controlled demolition" retards, are you?
What about the third plane that few in to watch what was going on, see if all went to plan...Explain that one...retard...

Brainfart

The video looks faked. Did you watch all 16 seconds of it?
There is lots of video filming the same plane. Witness accounts also. The only thing fake is the official story with their pancake theory. Anytime someone has to come up with a theory it is slways garbage. Just like in science, with big bang theory, evolution, relativity and all the other theories...

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Are you working for some angency or summat?? FFS yer standing out like a sore thumb. Never seen youn post before and soon as a hot topic like this comes yer up blaggin.
….For some reason I am fascinated with 9/11 and have studied everything I can find about it for decades. Including the truther pages.

Brainfart

… Because the pentagon has never classified anything before?
They only classify shit that implicates govt agencies and govt poi involved in corrupt and evil behaviour. And 50 year timeline means the fuckas involved are usually long dead, so don't have to be punished for their actions.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
The official story is riddled with incorrect facts and straight out bullshit...The tower that caught on fire in England burnt for days and it even had cladding that was pretty much designed to catch fire to create enormous heat. The officials said we are worried about the buildings integrity, and guess what? Still stood.Those trade centres were massive. The planes knocking them over is like trying to knock a brick wall over with a ping pong ball, Not to mention, that they were designed to take multiple plane hits. Watched vids on the engineers who designed em.
the planes didnt knock the towers over.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
They only classify shit that implicates govt agencies and govt poi involved in corrupt and evil behaviour. And 50 year timeline means the fuckas involved are usually long dead, so don't have to be punished for their actions.
Does other countries know you are a expert on what the pentagon will and wont do? They would probally pay you good money for your knowledge.

Back