Today Is The "Anniversary" Of "9/11" And A Few Thousand Americans Killed !!! (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Does other countries know you are a expert on what the pentagon will and wont do? They would probally pay you good money for your knowledge.
We'll, Dick Cheney, can I have an interview... Have you read any documents that have been declassified, I have. Read operation northwoods(released by accident)... it's got the blue print for the 911 attack.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I agree, even if you are being sarcastic...
… Im wondering what exactly you think happened. Do you think there was no planes that hit the towers or planes did hit the tower and they demoed the buildings after they hit or what? Exactly what is it that you are saying happened?

Brainfart

… Im wondering what exactly you think happened. Do you think there was no planes that hit the towers or planes did hit the tower and they demoed the buildings after they hit or what? Exactly what is it that you are saying happened?
Demolition job. Seen heaps of those and that was one of the best I ever saw. Specially building 7. Devlins couldn't have done it better...wait...

Brainfart

Engineered to take multiple plane hits. Watched the making of the twin towers doco before event happened... The size of those girders used, That building was unbreakable, without the use of thermite.

Brainfart

…..Do you think planes actually hit the towers or not?
Of course. But they were drones,no one in them. I don't believe that they happened to find ol' mateys passport on the sidewalk linking Attah to the plane. That is fucken ridiculous. Hijacked a plane but made sure he had his passport on him...
Bwahahaha...

Brainfart

All big terrorist events around the world are govt operations. Isis is a CIA creation, so is Al Qaeda. All the overthrown govts in the middle east and Africa in the last decade have been CIA operations. Get rid of democracy and install the dictator of your choice. People can't vote him out, and you can pillage that country for as long as dictator of choosing can stay in power and be bought off. American companies blow countries up, which makes U.S weapons companies money, And then the resource acquisition and Construction contracts make even more cash.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Engineered to take multiple plane hits. Watched the making of the twin towers doco before event happened... The size of those girders used, That building was unbreakable, without the use of thermite.
That sounds a lot like you think the planes sliced into the buildings. They didnt, The planes impact sheared off the nearest rivet, bolt, and weld closest to the impact zones and folded the girder impacted inside the building forming rough outline of the planes.

Brainfart

…..Do you think planes actually hit the towers or not?
That sounds a lot like you think the planes sliced into the buildings. They didnt, The planes impact sheared off the nearest rivet, bolt, and weld closest to the impact zones and folded the girder impacted inside the building forming rough outline of the planes.
Planes are as thin as cardboard, if you have taken notice of wings in turbulence, they flap like a bird. Engines are light parts as well, that is why a bird will break parts off em. You can see girders in pics once smoke cleared. They are fine.

Chromaky

Lurker
Islam was founded in 622 AD. Three years after the sack of Constantinople, Athens fell without resistance to the Ottoman Empire in 1456. The Parthenon was converted to a Mosque. In 1687 a Venetian expeditionary force attempted to retake Athens. During the conflict the muslims stored gunpowder in the Parthenon. A Venetian shell fired at Turkish defenders on the Acropolis hit the Parthenon, the powder exploded blowing the roof off and causing damage. Ottoman occupation of Greece continued until 1821. An extensive restoration will not be completed until 2020.

The Suez Canal, built by the French and opposed by the British had opened for business on 17 Nov. 1869. On May first of the same year, the U.S. Transcontinental Railroad opened. These two events shortened around the world time travel. Jules Verne’s Around the World in 80 days predicted it. Nellie Bly - pen name of investigative journalist and inventor (55 gal oil drum) - Elizabeth Jane Cochrane (1864-1922) proved it in 72 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes and 14 seconds in 1889-90.

The events of 1956-7 in the Middle East encouraged by Soviet money and diplomacy re-ignited an acient war that had been quiescent since the Crimean War ended in 1856. It began an economic decline and the rise of the “Young Turks” that led to the fall of the Ottoman Empire in 1923. It was re-ignited in 1956, 100 years after its pause following the Crimean War (1956), when Egypt used Soviet money to arm & equip Jordanian Fedayeen Terrorists to raid Isreal.

Five sporadic acts of terrorism occurred between 1956 & 1970. At that time oil money swelled the coffers of several Islamic states and acts of terror became far more frequent.

Egypt’s seizure of the Suez Canal encouraged by the Soviets in 1956 led to the Arab-Israeli War. Britain, France and Israel against Egypt. A tri-partite agreement between Egypt, Syria & Jordan combining their armies under Egyptian control with Soviet support caused anxiety in both London & Washington.

France had lost Vietnam to a Communist takeover two years earlier and before that, China had “gone Red” with Soviet help in the summer of 1956with the seizure of the Suez Canal, it seemed possible that the Middle East would also “go Red”.
Efforts to stabilize the Middle East were plagued with uncertainty and confusion, but it was a game “for keeps.”

At the same time in Saudi Arabia a proud father and billionaire businessman, Mohammad bin Awad bin Laden, had a 7 month-old baby boy. 44.5 years later he would carry out the 1300 Tears’ War to the heart of New York City on the anniversary of the height of the Ottoman Empire, 11 September 1683 at the gates of Vienna . OBL (1957-2011) was one of the first and most notorious of modern knights.

Like those of old he was supported by princes and kings to attack foreign intrests. It it again a war between Islam and the West, a 1300 Years’ War.

Attachments

• FAF29AB0-0E24-4C09-ABEC-5FF1A6C27F0E.jpeg
    FAF29AB0-0E24-4C09-ABEC-5FF1A6C27F0E.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
All big terrorist events
Of course. But they were drones,no one in them. I don't believe that they happened to find ol' mateys passport on the sidewalk linking Attah to the plane. That is fucken ridiculous. Hijacked a plane but made sure he had his passport on him...
Bwahahaha...
…… The ground below was littered with chunks of people. How can you think no one was in the planes? Also it wasnt a passport nor did it belong to atta. The legend is it was simply one document among many other documents from the plane that happen to have Satam Al Suqami name on it. The fact it happened is indeed questonable.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Planes are as thin as cardboard, if you have taken notice of wings in turbulence, they flap like a bird. Engines are light parts as well, that is why a bird will break parts off em. You can see girders in pics once smoke cleared. They are fine.
…...this clearly shows the girders folded inside the building outlining the jet. The girders are behind the buildings white façade it had covering the outside of the building.
1568353145990.png

Brainfart

…...this clearly shows the girders folded inside the building outlining the jet. The girders are behind the buildings white façade it had covering the outside of the building.View attachment 378948
They aren't supporting girders just the supports for buildings outside. They are pussy thin compared to supporting girders on inside. And that pic shows about 10 feet in. Building floor space was 137 feet by 87 feet. I just watched special on T.V which showed people walking around the bottom of building lots of dust and bits. Don't recall seeing body parts every where.

Brainfart

…...this clearly shows the girders folded inside the building outlining the jet. The girders are behind the buildings white façade it had covering the outside of the building.View attachment 378948
You sound like ward the resident expert. If you aren't him, you should open up a chat box with him.vi
If you look closely the ones inside are just thin outside ones bent in, you can't see any supporting girders.Follow them with your finger they connect to outside ones.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
You sound like ward the resident expert. If you aren't him, you should open up a chat box with him.vi

If you look closely the ones inside are just thin outside ones bent in, you can't see any supporting girders.Follow them with your finger they connect to outside ones.
….there are no more girders after the ones sheared and bent in. The WTC was just open floor space around a center core. What you are looking at in the photo is the shiny façade on the outside of the building fitted directly on the duller looking steel girders that form the outside ring that was put together in sections. What you see in the lower half center of the hole circled below is a section of the floors above that has collapsed down onto that floor.
1568356304806.png

Preacher

Forum Veteran

What?

Those wings (thin as cardboard acording to you) have to support in the air more than 250,000 pounds of weight (757-300) and two fucking big engines with more than 40,000 lbf of thrust (each). All this prepared to withstand between -1 and 2.5G. (I do not have the exact specification of 757 in relation to this value, but it is the average for a commercial aircraft...)

No, my friend. Airplanes have an extremely resistant structure... do not get confused. And especially the wings, since all the lift is supported on them.

We are talking about a sturdy object, which weighs 250,000 pounds, traveling at about 400/500 mph, filled with 11,000 gallons of jet fuel ... enough to tear down a tower? I do not know. I am not an expert.

But it will not be something light fore sure. It will generate a beautiful blow.

Last edited:

Brainfart

….there are no more girders after the ones sheared and bent in. The WTC was just open floor space around a center core. What you are looking at in the photo is the shiny façade on the outside of the building fitted directly on the duller looking steel girders that form the outside ring that was put together in sections. What you see in the lower half center of the hole circled below is a section of the floors above that has collapsed down onto that floor. View attachment 378949
That is an outside beam how did the plane bend it back out. It didn't fly out again...

Brainfart

….there are no more girders after the ones sheared and bent in. The WTC was just open floor space around a center core. What you are looking at in the photo is the shiny façade on the outside of the building fitted directly on the duller looking steel girders that form the outside ring that was put together in sections. What you see in the lower half center of the hole circled below is a section of the floors above that has collapsed down onto that floor. View attachment 378949
That is a piece from the hole in front.Watch engineering doco on how it was built before 911 happened. It was one of the strongest buildings ever built made to take multiple plane hits. Fast forward till after event, and now it wasn't welded properly, used wrong rivets. Blah blah blah...

Brainfart

What?

Those wings (thin as cardboard acording to you) have to support in the air more than 250,000 pounds of weight (757-300) and two fucking big engines with more than 40,000 lbf of thrust (each). All this prepared to withstand between -1 and 2.5G. (I do not have the exact specification of 757 in relation to this value, but it is the average for a commercial aircraft...)

No, my friend. Airplanes have an extremely resistant structure... do not get confused. And especially the wings, since all the lift is supported on them.

We are talking about a sturdy object, which weighs 250,000 pounds, traveling at about 400/500 mph, filled with 11,000 gallons of jet fuel ... enough to tear down a tower? I do not know. I am not an expert.

But it will not be something light fore sure. It will generate a beautiful blow.
You can talk all you want about g's and weight of engines. Blah blah blah. Read on Boeing's site about thickness of fuselage. I think it was 1.8mm thick. Your car panels are thicker.because of aerodynamics once the plane is up it holds no weight. It is only on landing and take off that there is great force on structure.They have to be light and thin other wise they would use more fuel than is needed to get off the ground. There is a special ratio for this but I can't remember what it's called. It has to do with energy needed per payload.

Brainfart

What?

A Boeing 747 weighs about 300 ton. That is fuck all. The trade centre weighed over 500000 tons. Like I said, that is like trying to knock over a brick wall with a ping pong ball. They reckon the plane made the building sway. What a load of bullshit...

Back