Tomorrow Is the Anniversary of Cannibal Holocaust (1 Viewer)

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
before you read dont hate its just my opinion

i remember years ago it was hyped up to shit being the most gross movie or something

also people claimed it was snuff...whilst its pretty obvious it was not...at all..

then i watched it and it was a huge phile of shit...boring overhyped and long and boring...yes boring...it had some shocking scenes but the movie overall was fucking bad.

im sorry im a gore fan, flowers of flesh and blood is disturbing or faces of death was interesting a little...not cannibal holocaust...that one was just horribly boring...

before you read dont hate its just my opinion

i remember years ago it was hyped up to shit being the most gross movie or something

also people claimed it was snuff...whilst its pretty obvious it was not...at all..

then i watched it and it was a huge phile of shit...boring overhyped and long and boring...yes boring...it had some shocking scenes but the movie overall was fucking bad.

im sorry im a gore fan, flowers of flesh and blood is disturbing or faces of death was interesting a little...not cannibal holocaust...that one was just horribly boring...
gore fan eh have you seen any of the august underground project film's? like cannibal holocaust alot of it is fucking tedious lol but theres some great scenes in the 1st one... such as the christmas day house raid, dad gets a hammer to the face mum gets all kinds f messed up and the little girl gets strangled by a woman as she unwraps her presents... you can't buy class, but you can stream it lol

Users who are viewing this thread