Tonsil Stones? This is bizarre!

Yeck.

How do you even get them
They're extremely common. Most people get them and don't even realize it. Saliva, food, bacteria, stuff like that gets stuck in your throat. Have you ever randomly had a little piece of something suddenly in your mouth and you assume it's a piece of food so you bite into it and it's really bitter? Then if you spit it out its a little beige ball? That's a tonsil stone.

McM

Krautnigger
There are stones from saliva too, quite sharp/spikey. Really hard but tiny and it hurts a bit when they come out.
But absolutely no smell or taste they resemble the material from the teeth.

They're extremely common. Most people get them and don't even realize it. Saliva, food, bacteria, stuff like that gets stuck in your throat. Have you ever randomly had a little piece of something suddenly in your mouth and you assume it's a piece of food so you bite into it and it's really bitter? Then if you spit it out its a little beige ball? That's a tonsil stone.
Great! Now there’s something else I need to worry about lol. It never ends

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
This seems like an "Appropriate Response"!
Damn,The Human Body's got some Fucked-up Shit going on at time's Peeps! GEEEZ!
"TFD"(that's fkn disgusting)...SP

SP, we have too much time and we are learning far too many new things! Things that would be just fine if I didn't know! Oh well. Carry on life..I'll just wait 👀