bizarre Top draw prank on child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My son is already planning this for my daughter 😂. She would end up getting us back with a much worse prank though, she’s definitely going to end up a super villain.

My kids both got my wife with an excellent prank when they were 7 and 5. They set up the video below and then shot a Nerf dart at the wall under the brand new TV and then pretended to get upset. My wife went nuts and they owned up to the prank too quickly 😂.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
This takes me back. I used to play tricks like this on my little cousins all the time. I did bloody Mary in the middle of the night alone in the bathroom and bounced around like she was fucking me up then ran out of the bathroom in a wig chasing them around in a wig and tomato paste smeared all over me ..I was quite the prick older cousin 😂😂

When I was younger me and my dad were like best friends- a prank most memorable we played was on my mom. He layed down face first on the floor with his head under the bed from. And he goes- when mom comes in tell her dad fell.- he had a bunch of knee surgeries so maybe it would make sense him falling lol. But long story short she came up and didn’t give a fuck, she knew right away it was fake and went into the kitchen and said- “you asshole”

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
My son is already planning this for my daughter 😂. She would end up getting us back with a much worse prank though, she’s definitely going to end up a super villain.

My kids both got my wife with an excellent prank when they were 7 and 5. They set up the video below and then shot a Nerf dart at the wall under the brand new TV and then pretended to get upset. My wife went nuts and they owned up to the prank too quickly 😂.

Evil geniuses the lot of you!🤣

Back