top lieutenant arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
No one else will have to take his place. He'll either hide in a laundry bin like that asshole 'el Chapo' did, or just keep calling shots from prison. The asshole Mexcrement guards will probably bring him whores, coke and tequila while he's at it.

mrln

silent ghost
ok,ya got me. it is mexico were talking about here. the guy will be broken out soon,if not already.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
ok,ya got me. it is mexico were talking about here. the guy will be broken out soon,if not already.

It's to bad they can't shoot this asshole in the head after they get some info out of him.

mrln

silent ghost
It's to bad they can't shoot this asshole in the head after they get some info out of him.

again,its mexico. its possible,but with much consequence. unlike the states. "gotta uphold the law. that would be barbarric!" lol...

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think it's pretty sad that most people in the USA don't think that if we keep letting these assholes into the US the same shit won't happen.

"Ohh, our police are better... etc etc." Yeah well if you give all of these invaders a free pass and then they get jobs as the police, what then??

I swear we need the fucking Marines at our border, and with any equipment they request.

mrln

silent ghost
we need to set up land mines and booby traps set up all along the border. electric fences,etc etc...

Back