TOR darknet child abuse victims rescued by Australian Police (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
My thoughts are that they are sex swingers, both are / were in the medical profession and would have mixed with a 'higher grade' crowd that would possibly include lawyers, police chiefs, businessmen, and politicians... and we all know what politicians are like!

I found this yesterday, it's quite an eye opener and would explain their behavior since the disappearance of their child

Mcanns are protecting their secret life

Miss-P

Fresh Meat
Those two are a pair of wrong'uns involved in some higher up peado ring bullshit, mark my turds.
Ridiculous, for anyone that researched the story it's easy to see it was the millionaire pedo that lived just across the road in a house opposite the hotel and had been running online child sex forums but corrupt police were paid to brush all that aside. Pretty sure maddy was flown off the coast on a small plane that very night.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
And today it was announced that the McCann's are getting more public money to search for Madeleine ..

Police granted Madeleine inquiry funds

Those two are a pair of wrong'uns involved in some higher up peado ring bullshit, mark my turds.

My thoughts are that they are sex swingers, both are / were in the medical profession and would have mixed with a 'higher grade' crowd that would possibly include lawyers, police chiefs, businessmen, and politicians... and we all know what politicians are like!

I found this yesterday, it's quite an eye opener and would explain their behavior since the disappearance of their child

Mcanns are protecting their secret life

Ridiculous, for anyone that researched the story it's easy to see it was the millionaire pedo that lived just across the road in a house opposite the hotel and had been running online child sex forums but corrupt police were paid to brush all that aside. Pretty sure maddy was flown off the coast on a small plane that very night.

That kid died in the appartment. Two Brit policew sniffer dogs one for blood and one for dead bodies sniffed it out and in their hire car.
Anybody interested google for the original Portugeuse police investigation. Some of it has been translated to English.
Their is a lot more in the investigation. They all told lies and switched the story when it suited them. For instance just one example Gerry Mcann at first said he went in the night the kid "dissapeared" through the front locked door with his key. When the cops susses out there was no breakin he changed this to ohh i forgot i went in through the unlocked patio door. Their are dozens of lies in the statements. And remember this is a police investigation not nut jobs making stuff up on the interent.
They have been protected from day one. My guess is Pedophillia. Google "gasper statements"

PS did you know both parents or any of their friends there that night havn't been interviewed under this Met police investigation? It stinks to high heaven all that money and they havn't re interviewed them.

Back