tornadoes rip through mid west and south... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Saturday we had 3 in our immediate area. Kinda wish they did that to the local grocery store :p

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Around Central Illinois.
We didn't have fatalities, but a shitload of farmland torn up.

matahari

Star Fox 64
They have, and despite the warnings about price gouging, it is still happening. Reporting in safe, but not sound, from north Alabama where there is destruction all around. One of those tornadoes ripped through my neighborhood, but it paled in comparison to 6 miles away. Homes were damaged and entire groves of trees are down. We were without power for 5 days, but many are facing more days without power, water, or shelter. Once a big fan of thunderstorms, I now cringe when the wind blows too hard.

RORER-714

Get Away
They have, and despite the warnings about price gouging, it is still happening. Reporting in safe, but not sound, from north Alabama where there is destruction all around. One of those tornadoes ripped through my neighborhood, but it paled in comparison to 6 miles away. Homes were damaged and entire groves of trees are down. We were without power for 5 days, but many are facing more days without power, water, or shelter. Once a big fan of thunderstorms, I now cringe when the wind blows too hard.

I feel for you.I was watching WHNT while it was going on and saw them report 8 new tornadoes in like 50 seconds.It was happening faster than they could tell people what was happening.

Back