Toronto shooting suspect identified as Faisal Hussain, 29 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In a statement released to various media outlets, Mr Hussain's family expressed their "deepest condolences" to the victims and their families for what they called "our son's horrific actions".
They said their son suffered from serious mental health challenges and had struggled with untreatable psychosis and depression most of his life

Toronto shooting suspect identified as Faisal Hussain, 29 - BBC News

Isn't it convenient this guys mental illness prevented him from shooting up his own Islamic enclave neighborhood or the local mosques nope I'm gonna go blast all the white hipsters who congregate at the cafes and nightclubs. I don't believe a word this sandniggers family had to say.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
No surprise, 'mental illness' is the new word for ISIS recruit. Fucking weak media and government love excusing these medieval apes whenever possible.

Toronto shooting rampage: New details emerge about gunman Faisal Hussain

But a law enforcement source told CBS News that Faisal Hussain visited Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) websites and may have expressed support for the terrorist group. They were looking into whether Hussain may have lived at one time in Afghanistan and possibly Pakistan, the source said. There is no indication that Hussain was directed by ISIS to carry out the attack.

So it's just a mental illness that targets westerners exclusively.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Oh geez... I wonder who the perp could be. Could it be another mohammed (may pieces of shits be upon his fag ass) worshipper? nahhh, can't be... they are all peaceful, right? right?

Too$hort

Rookie
Trudeax needs to import more muzzies for cultural enrichment. We have several millions Mexicans to help the cause.

Back