Tortoise torture warning, ANIMAL CRUELTY

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Here's the full video that they cut and edited big-time for the news last year. These people on Facebook want it shared and plastered everywhere. I'm always glad to oblige.
These fugly bitch ass cunts are currently awaiting charges both local and federal. See, the dumbasses didn't realize that the tortoise that they decided to torture and kill is an endangered species.

The funny thing is that apparently someone on--yes--4Chan-- recognized where these assholes live and they've been issued death-threats and have had their place stalked and vandalized. And I'm not sorry for it. These fucktards are psycho.

And REALLY bad dressers.

angelo212

Well Known Member
Where? Do I have to go to 4chan and find it? Got a link? What pisses me off is sure they'll get arrested charged with whatever and get a fine and probation or MAYBE 30 days in jail. That is not nearly enough for causing that animal PAIN! I hope the community and there acquaintences make them FEEL IT!

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Where? Do I have to go to 4chan and find it? Got a link? What pisses me off is sure they'll get arrested charged with whatever and get a fine and probation or MAYBE 30 days in jail. That is not nearly enough for causing that animal PAIN! I hope the community and there acquaintences make them FEEL IT!
It should be in the facebook image. Can you see it now?