TORTURE (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SimplySo

Just Your Average Lurker
make a mini hospital in my basement, skin that fucker alive and keep that fucked up fucker alive for as long as im satisfied...

Anteater-guts

Birthday bitch
Some of y’all are saying tickling and I’m sayin I would rather be tortured with a knife than to be tortured with tickling. A visceral anger and fear comes from within me when someone tickles me and I become violet

easyrhino

Lurker
Hang you from the rafters in my garage by your wrists.
I would use a small propane torch to stripe you up and down with blisters!
Then comes the weed eater 🤔
I must admit you would have had to do something extremely cruel to me or mine for me to actually implement this course of action 😉

Razor blades between fingers and toes, poking nonvital areas with thin metal skewers a lot, psychological torment throughout, a beating, break the arms, cut off the feet, and leave to succumb under close supervision… I’m just spitballing here 🤷🏼‍♂️

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
- give you laxative brownie
- milk has high dosage of LSD
- "yeah it has nuts" jk that's crushed valium
watch you squirm like 1950s mental patient

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
hmmm, this is interesting.
remove all superfluous body parts/systems yet still be able to sustain life and consciousness, although not for long.
essentially you'd end up with: brain and brain case, portion of 1 lung, heart, blood and some skin.
it'll be like a clearance sale
1705186147405.png

Last edited:
I'd build a glass box, but the floor would be sandpaper on a treadmill like system. At first, the victim would be able to walk on the constantly moving sandpaper. However, eventually they would have to sit down and the sandpaper would slowly grind them to a paste

Malice666

Fresh Meat
Locking her in a small room. A room so quiet one could hear their own blood throbbing in their veins. I would have her chained in an uncomfortable position. A bit of food and water would be provided every day, however, after I give her the food and water I break one bone on her body. Could be a toe, could be something more severe and painful. Once a day, almost every day. Sometimes I wouldn’t break one to keep it wondering if I’ll be back that day, adding a layer of psychological torture. Other days I might target a bone I’ve already broken. Once she’s a broken mess of shattered bones I’d dissect her while still alive and slowly remove organs until she goes into a fatal shock.

Female tied arms over head in a hot basement for sweating. Punching only the belly. Continue this
even after fainting. Let her recover then repeat as needed.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
I wouldn't want to torture anybody, the only way that would cross my mind is if someone hurt my family or my dog (same thing imo).
Daily hours long waterboarding sessions,
sensory deprivation,
Nails under nails,
Urethra + electric shock...

Malice666

Fresh Meat
I wouldn't want to torture anybody, the only way that would cross my mind is if someone hurt my family or my dog (same thing imo).
Daily hours long waterboarding sessions,
sensory deprivation,
Nails under nails,
Urethra + electric shock...
Of course it crosses your mind. It crosses everyone’s mind. The shadow of the subconscious mind…it calls to us all. If it didn’t dwell deep within you, you wouldn’t be able to come up with such sadistic things like you listed. Sensory deprivation…urethra shocks, that’s a good one. Whose face did you put on this subject of your wrath? Your family, your dog, they’re very important to you…perhaps someone has threatened them at some point. Perhaps deep down you want to veer off the road in your car and mow down a line of pedestrians on the sidewalk, if only for a moment. The demon exists in everyone, friend. You just choose not to unleash yours unless those you love are at stake. That is noble.

Back