TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tottie

You've got to laugh
They would need to earn it,it would depend on what they done,I'm the nicest guy your likely to meet but I'm like the I'm not racist but haahaa.i could be the coldest cunt you'll ever meet if you fuck with mine,it'll be cartel crazy their the only people that have made me cringe a bit

BloodyViolet

NewbieX
(I am using a translator.) First, I would cut the victim's arms and legs, so that she would not be able to react, after that, I would open her torso and cut her organs. If she was still alive, I would throw alcohol on the cuts to make it burn. After that, he would set his body on fire and end the torture. I know this was amateur, I’m not creative.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Just look up what the Japs did in WW2. They were the masters of torture...
Read this...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I like the idea of making someone dig their own grave while I watch holding a gun with the promise is they try to run they will be shot in the legs to keep them from running and then slowly tortured to death since they made me do the work of digging the grave myself. However, in the end they won't be getting off without significant suffering. Once the grave is dug they will be buried alive inside a very small box. Breathing tubes will run up to the surface to keep them from suffocating. It won't take long for the cramped confines to become extremely uncomfortable and hot. They will be peeing and possibly shitting themselves. They might vomit and have to stay in there with all of that all while their body cramps and aches. The human body isn't meant to stay in one position without moving for a long period of time and the way they are painfully folded up won't give them the room to move around and stretch their muscles. I'll leave them there to suffer for 2-3 days and return since they won't make it much longer without water. I'll pour gasoline down into the box and light them on fire from above. That will probably kill them, but if not they will suffer even further until they eventually die from their burns or from dehydration.
Well,I'll B Sure To Remain On Your Good Side Friend,lol...SP

Letsgetit

Lurker
a device where you can put the head into water while the rest of the body burns
so you drown and burn at the same time
but i wouldnt suggest this torture method for subhumans because it leads too fast to death
subhumans deserve worse
I’m new, what’s a subhuman specifically?

james west

don't sweat the small stuff
I'd chain them up giving them the use of one hand. Placed in front of them would be a bucket of Port-a John slop , a large bottle of antifreeze and an ice pick...walk away and never go back , as imagination is much more useful when going insane !
Gutrot_cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinmar

Fresh Meat
Just look up what the Japs did in WW2. They were the masters of torture...
Read this...
That was a good article , thx.

LjDes

Deviant
Sensory deprivation +
Stripped of it's garments and blindfolded, an old burlap sack shall be pulled over the head of my offering. It's hands bound behind the back.
A cardboard box shall be it's perch. Excessive movement upon the cardboard box will induce instability and collapse.
Each of it's nipples will shall be decorated with an alligator clip. Each alligator clip will be with a copper wire. One of the two copper wires shall be fastened to the negative terminal of a mercury switch. The positive terminal leading from the mercury switch will be spliced into the hot side of an opened electrical outlet - via extension cord. The opposite nipple's conductor shall be mated to the neutral side in the same fashion but not until the mercury switch has been mounted. Typically the switch is mounted to one outstretched arm, near the wrist. The offering of today will have the switch duck- taped to it's upper torso. This placement will prolong the torment by allowing the subject more control over stability.
The alligator clips are removed, and the extension cord is plugged in. Adjust the mercury switch slightly by twisting it in the tape so that the connection closes. Flash the alligator clips quickly together to test the circuit. The offering will flinche as a loud snap cracks the silence, the sharp smell of ozone will confirm the arc's intensity. The offering will now quiver with fear, beads of sweat will form and trickle down it's skin cover. From behind, using a small stepladder a thick Zip-Ty will be placed around it's neck. Quietly, the extension cord shall be UNPLUGGED. To it's now moistened nipples the alligator clips will be refastened.
The offering, perched upon a fragile mount, is bound, naked and unable to see. The offering will know that the slightest movement could be it's last. It's will to live, will determine how long before the inevitable. It will pray to it's god pleading for a devine intervention HAHAHA. It will cry and scream for mercy HAHAHA. The cameras to be recording all of it from several different perspectives.
18 hours to collapse is a safe bet on any offering. Collapse into a heap of broken
human, shattered nerves, shattered spiritual believes but still alive.

This method is based on years of CIA, information retrieval tactics. It's proven to be most effective but unfortunately many of the offerings, suffer long-term or irreversible psychological trauma
Peace out 🤘

Fandango

This user was banned
Slice each foot at the back of the heel, give them a 10 minute start and let them loose, they would be naked and it would be winter, i would be armed with a can of petrol and some matches, i would follow my ex wife eerr i mean the victim through a wooded area following the blood trail, when im quite close i would let her know i was near by telling her so, i have supplies and night vision so i would just sit and wait to see what my ex wife does errr i mean the victim, as i know the area, there would be a mass of brambles up ahead, i would make myself know to my victim then chase them in to the brambles to get cut and snared, then once my ex wife, shit i mean my victim was subdued, i would remove both eyes with a spoon, cut out the genitalia, cut off both tits and make a camp fire, on the menu would be human sausage which i have created from mincing the offerings i have taken from my ex wife, i mean victim, then its a waiting game, when she is hungry enough (if she hasnt bled to death) i will feed her the meat from her own body.

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
5c9a4a706982aa2439e969f67727905e.jpg

Well first, I would sneak into someone's house at night, go to the parent's room and shoot the husband square in the forehead waking up the wife as she screams.

I'll smirk while dragging the wife out the bed, slap her in the face a little bit telling her to shut up while I laugh maniacally. Then I'd tie her up to the dinning room chair beside the dead body of her husband who is still somewhat twitching due to nerves reacting.

The children at this point were probably at someone's house for a sleepover or some shit, idk.

So, I would pace around the woman saying a bunch of crap about how I'm going to kill her or whatever. I would then forced her to watch me disembody her husband, taking bits and pieces of his flesh and organs with a fork, putting it in my mouth as I go up to the wife's face chewing on his meaty bits emphasizing on how good it is with loud, "Mmmmm"s. And every time she made a noise, I would slap her to shut her up.

Bitch would be in tears, whining about her dead husband and what I would be doing to her next. I would then yank her hair, forking out a piece of her husband's intestines telling her to eat it, and when she doesn't I force it in her mouth:

"I SAID FUCKING EAT IT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"

After that, I would laugh watching her soak in tears as I'm forcing her to partake in cannibalism. I would then start slicing her up, little by little to prolong the pain, forcing her to eat each peace of flesh I shave off until she ends up loosing enough blood for her to end up dying but not until I tell her that her kids are next. Then for funsies, I would force the rest of her innards down her throat even though she was already dead. I would then play around with her and her husband's remnants, rubbing their corpses on my cock until I nut. Then I'd leave a message in blood on the wall for the kids to see when they got back.

I would write something like...ummm "Mommy and Daddy had a fun time together, make sure you clean up the mess they made before you go watch tv~"

LjDes

Deviant

Well first, I would sneak into someone's house at night, go to the parent's room and shoot the husband square in the forehead waking up the wife as she screams.

I'll smirk while dragging the wife out the bed, slap her in the face a little bit telling her to shut up while I laugh maniacally. Then I'd tie her up to the dinning room chair beside the dead body of her husband who is still somewhat twitching due to nerves reacting.

The children at this point were probably at someone's house for a sleepover or some shit, idk.

So, I would pace around the woman saying a bunch of crap about how I'm going to kill her or whatever. I would then forced her to watch me disembody her husband, taking bits and pieces of his flesh and organs with a fork, putting it in my mouth as I go up to the wife's face chewing on his meaty bits emphasizing on how good it is with loud, "Mmmmm"s. And every time she made a noise, I would slap her to shut her up.

Bitch would be in tears, whining about her dead husband and what I would be doing to her next. I would then yank her hair, forking out a piece of her husband's intestines telling her to eat it, and when she doesn't I force it in her mouth:

"I SAID FUCKING EAT IT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"

After that, I would laugh watching her soak in tears as I'm forcing her to partake in cannibalism. I would then start slicing her up, little by little to prolong the pain, forcing her to eat each peace of flesh I shave off until she ends up loosing enough blood for her to end up dying but not until I tell her that her kids are next. Then for funsies, I would force the rest of her innards down her throat even though she was already dead. I would then play around with her and her husband's remnants, rubbing their corpses on my cock until I nut. Then I'd leave a message in blood on the wall for the kids to see when they got back.

I would write something like...ummm "Mommy and Daddy had a fun time together, make sure you clean up the mess they made before you go watch tv~"
fap fap fap fap fap

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Tie em up
Tie their loved ones and children up
Then sexually assault their children, mutilate the faces of all their loved ones..
Then inflict some form of mortal wound which will slowly kill all but the person you want to torture
Record all the audio from the session
Return once the family members have all died off
Place headphones on your deeply traumatised victim with the audio of their children's rape, mutilation and dying murmurs playing on a loop..
Leave again
They'll probably develop some sorta thousand yard stare, maybe totally detach from reality and enter some perpetual breakdown.. who knows but the trauma will likely last a lifetime eh.. they definitely wouldn't ever sleep the same
Yea.. :)

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Tie em up
Tie their loved ones and children up
Then sexually assault their children, mutilate the faces of all their loved ones..
Then inflict some form of mortal wound which will slowly kill all but the person you want to torture
Record all the audio from the session
Return once the family members have all died off
Place headphones on your deeply traumatised victim with the audio of their children's rape, mutilation and dying murmurs playing on a loop..
Leave again
They'll probably develop some sorta thousand yard stare, maybe totally detach from reality and enter some perpetual breakdown.. who knows but the trauma will likely last a lifetime eh.. they definitely wouldn't ever sleep the same
Yea.. :)
I would say...you should have been born in another era...In the time of the iron maiden...

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I would say...you should have been born in another era...In the time of the iron maiden...
Yeah I thank my lucky stars most days that I live in an age where I can walk the streets and most people just think I'm a totally loved up, harmless, hippie drug addict with a penchants for flower power
When really
If it weren't for "dear mother"
Aa5TUUySy6vWHpoB.jpg

I'd probably be wearing people
Then.. ya know.. executed in the public square singing "we'll meet again" by the beautiful Vera Lynn
In drag
Under the name Evyl Rann
(Nah, I'm just refining that ever edgier edgyness, don't stick me in an iron maiden or use my blatant mental failings to frame me, however you may frame others using them)

Back