TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

james west

don't sweat the small stuff
tenor.gif

It would start simple, like with everyday beatings. And then as time went on I would slowly stop giving them food. On top of being scared now they are also now being malnourished.
Next, I would start to remove pieces of skin, like the nipples or elbow skin. letting the wound be left open so it would eventually become infected.
I would eventually move to more, elaborate body parts, like the fingers or hands. but I would bandage those to keep them alive.
Water boarding could also be used. but I haven't researched that very much so i don't know how effective it would be as a torture method. Violating them in a more, personal manner, could also be used as a psychological mechanism. But I'm not really that type of person.
After I was done torturing them physically I would make them ill. Begin with injecting them with poisons such as hemlock or cyanide. Keeping them nourished enough so they would suffer.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Telling you, go for the kids/siblings/family of your victim
Just tie them up and make them watch the slow and systematic ruin of their most beloved..
Until they break from reality
It's simple, it's genius
It's the only way to go
This thread is done
Muahahahaha
Ahahah
Hahahahabahsha
Muwahaha
Mahahahaha
Bahabara
AlienatedNastyArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Caja88

Rookie
I like the idea of making someone dig their own grave while I watch holding a gun with the promise is they try to run they will be shot in the legs to keep them from running and then slowly tortured to death since they made me do the work of digging the grave myself. However, in the end they won't be getting off without significant suffering. Once the grave is dug they will be buried alive inside a very small box. Breathing tubes will run up to the surface to keep them from suffocating. It won't take long for the cramped confines to become extremely uncomfortable and hot. They will be peeing and possibly shitting themselves. They might vomit and have to stay in there with all of that all while their body cramps and aches. The human body isn't meant to stay in one position without moving for a long period of time and the way they are painfully folded up won't give them the room to move around and stretch their muscles. I'll leave them there to suffer for 2-3 days and return since they won't make it much longer without water. I'll pour gasoline down into the box and light them on fire from above. That will probably kill them, but if not they will suffer even further until they eventually die from their burns or from dehydration.
Watch the Last Descent on Tubi. If your a confined space freak like me you'll love it.

Caja88

Rookie
I would sew and super glue the mouth and one nostril of ex-w......I mean victim while they were handcuffed. Putting them in a box for hours at a time. Better hope that open nostril doesnt get stuffy. So no crying

peavy

Caring about anything is gay.
In ancient times there was "the tub". You´re in a tub you can´t get out of. It starts easy, but when you´re completely in your own fecies for weeks, you´ll get infections, abcesses and much more fun. After a loooong time you´ll become septic and die. I´d like to do this to people who use too fucking much aftershave/perfume.

Bloodfire666

NewbieX
Starve a bunch of rats and put them into a sealed container with my target, limited oxygen. Though beforehand I can forcefeed them water hemlock dropwort so they'll be suffering by the time I put them into the container 👌

Tooly

Tier One
I'd only torture for revenge, like if someone did something to one of my kids. Then I'd use blades and hammers, acid and boiling water and finish the cunt off in a dog fighting pit.

I'd keep the person isolated and tied up for a couple days, in a room with very dim light, a huge mirror and no sound whatsoever. Then I'd walk in with a couple blades, a notebook, a camera and water for them to drink. Probably a last meal, but not something very substantial.
I would make it very clear that they are to be killed and it there's nothing they can do about it. If they scream and try to struggle, I'd cut one of their fingers off and warn that we could do it the artistic way, or the animalistic way and it's up to them to decide. If they chose the animalistic way I'd just keep cutting pieces off, little by little until they bled to death or went into shock (yk, ears, fingers, theet, nails, nipples, genitals, etc.) However if they were to remain silent and obey, I'd give them a chance to immortalise their meaningless little existence. I'd let them tell me the story of their life; their achievements, their failures, their dreams and I would chose what's worthy of remembering. I'd write all that down on the notebook, make a decent story out of it and carve that story on their skin, being careful not to make them bleed to death. Once their story was all over their skin, I'd carve their eyes out one by one, cut off their tongue and their lips. I would then photograph the whole story written upon their skin and, if by any chance they would remain alive after that, I'd s-l-o-w-l-y cut their head off...

Back