TORTURE (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Slice each foot at the back of the heel, give them a 10 minute start and let them loose, they would be naked and it would be winter, i would be armed with a can of petrol and some matches, i would follow my ex wife eerr i mean the victim through a wooded area following the blood trail, when im quite close i would let her know i was near by telling her so, i have supplies and night vision so i would just sit and wait to see what my ex wife does errr i mean the victim, as i know the area, there would be a mass of brambles up ahead, i would make myself know to my victim then chase them in to the brambles to get cut and snared, then once my ex wife, shit i mean my victim was subdued, i would remove both eyes with a spoon, cut out the genitalia, cut off both tits and make a camp fire, on the menu would be human sausage which i have created from mincing the offerings i have taken from my ex wife, i mean victim, then its a waiting game, when she is hungry enough (if she hasnt bled to death) i will feed her the meat from her own body.
i turned your wife into my bitch! we'd fuck each other silly and laugh about you going off to work . she'd jerk me off on her wedding ring. she sold your engagement ring so i could buy your mom for $20. i made your mom my bitch too. she said i'm better than you. you're next sonny boy!

Nihilistic Orgy

Fuck yeah I'm a sick bastard
Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
Skin their feet and dip them in vinegar and lime juice then apply a torch and slowly cook them. Attention some medical care and help recover the injuries only to do the same torture on them, again. This time allows infections to occur. Meanwhile they start to decay and sicken. Work my way around the rest of the body. At this point hopefully they are dying and agonizingly so. I would also like to strip off skin from their back and torch the wounds shut. Peel the burnt remains off and then bring out scissors and literally scissor their fingers off, poke out their eyes and cut out their tongue. Bring out a pocket knife and scalp them. By now they should be dead or dying. An adrenaline shot can be used prior or if they live still, use now. At this point, it's free game. Pluck out teeth, baseball bat to their torso and abdomen, recklessly hack at their body with a cleaver. Until they become pulp then I'll call in the crime to the police. Set up my rigged traps and prepare to kill anyone who touches my property and willingly die in a firefight. Bonus, I will hopefully kill as many intruders as I could manage with my booby traps. You cannot expect to do a crime like murder and not get Karma fucked. So why not cut to the chase and go out on your own terms.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
So I thought I'd try something a little different, instead of the theories,
Heres a practical example of how to torture forum users:

. I go to the store. A car is parked. Many cars are parked or moving. Some are blue. Some are tan. They have windows. In the store, there are items for sale. These include such things as soap, detergent, magazines, and lettuce. You can enhance your life with these products. Soap can be used for bathing, be it in a bathtub or in a shower. Apply the soap to your body and rinse. Detergent is used to wash clothes. Place your dirty clothes into a washing machine and add some detergent as directed on the box. Select the appropriate settings on your washing machine and you should be ready to begin. Magazines are stapled reading material made with glossy paper, and they cover a wide variety of topics, ranging from news and politics to business and stock market information. Some magazines are concerned with more recreational topics, like sports card collecting or different kinds of hairstyles. Lettuce is a vegetable. It is usually green and leafy, and is the main ingredient of salads. You may have an appliance at home that can quickly shred lettuce for use in salads. Lettuce is also used as an optional item for hamburgers and deli sandwiches. Some people even eat lettuce by itself. I have not done this. So you can purchase many types of things at stores.

If I drive around, I sometimes notice the houses and buildings all around. There are also pieces of farm land that are very large. Houses can be built from different kinds of materials. The most common types are brick, wood, and vinyl or synthetic siding. Houses have lawns that need to be tended. Lawns need to be mowed regularly. Most people use riding lawnmowers to do this. You can also use a push mower. These come in two varieties: gas-powered and manual. You don’t see manual push-mowers very much anymore, but they are a good option if you do not want to pollute the air with smoke from a gas-powered lawnmower. I notice that many families designate the lawnmowing responsibility to a teenager in the household. Many of these teenagers are provided with an allowance for mowing the yard, as well as performing other chores, like taking out the trash, washing the dishes, making their bed, and keeping the house organized. Allowances are small amounts of money given by parents to their children, usually on a weekly basis. These usually range from 5 dollars to 15 dollars, sometimes even 20 dollars. Many parents feel that teenagers can learn financial responsibility with this system.

Now I will talk about farm land. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato. It can be eaten raw, or it can be cooked in a variety of ways. They can be baked, and many people like to add butter to them. They can be mashed, and a lot of times brown gravy or milk gravy is poured on top of them. They can be cut into thin strips and fried. Typically a large amount of grease is required to prepare potatoes in this style, but they are easy to make and easy to eat. You can order them at several fast-food restaurants. Potatoes can also be boiled, stewed, and scalloped. There is a wide variety of options available to you when cooking potatoes.

Some other types of crops grown on farm land are used for other purposes. Cotton is used to make clothing (which I also mentioned earlier). It is a very versatile and inexpensive material for clothes. Such items as shirts, pants, socks, and underwear can be made from cotton. The process of converting cotton from a cotton plant to clothing is fairly complicated. Today, cotton is harvested more efficiently through the use of the cotton gin, invented by Eli Whitney many years ago.

Tobacco is another type of crop. It is used in making cigarettes. A lot of people smoke cigarettes, even though many medical sources have identified them as harmful to people’s health. Warnings are printed on cigarette packages reminding people of possible dangers resulting from smoking. Cigarettes are available in several brands, including Marlboro, Salem, and Virginia Slims. There is a brand called Kool, but I don’t know whether they are still available at most outlets. Tobacco farming is a large industry, and currently there is debate about it. Recently the government decided on some regulations that cost tobacco companies a large amount of money.

If you notice, some farm lands have animals living on them. Most of these are cows, and there are also pigs, sheep, and goats living on farms. Some are raised for the milk they provide. This milk goes through several processes to ensure that it is not contaminated before it is made available to consumers at stores (which I mentioned earlier). Another use for farm animals is meat. Three popular types of meat are beef, pork, and chicken. Beef comes from cows. Pork comes from pigs. Chicken comes from chickens, but you probably knew that. These animals are raised to become plump and healthy, then they are killed, sometimes at slaughter houses. The meat is then removed from their bodies, cleaned, and made available at a variety of stores and restaurants. Sometimes this process can seem gross, but it is part of an advanced ecological food chain on earth. Just like birds eat worms and tigers eat deer, human beings eat cows and pigs. The main difference is that we don’t eat animals raw. We cook the meat to remove blood, fat, and germs from it. We also season our meat with salt or different kinds of sauces. The end result is food that is very tasty and is healthy for us.

Farmers do not like trespassers. If a farmer sees one, he will sometimes shoot at them with a shotgun that he owns. Trespassing is against the law. Laws are created by government to prevent people from living in fear. They are meant to provide safety for citizens. Our government in America consists of a legislative branch, an executive branch, and a judicial branch. The legislative branch makes laws based on the concerns of citizens they represent. The executive branch consists of the President. This person enforces the law, and he has certain other duties like declaring war and approving bills prepared by members of the legislative branch. The President is also considered the leader of our country. The judicial branch interprets the laws. This branch consists of the courts and the trials held in them. Here a judge and jury determine from evidence presented by lawyers whether someone is guilty of breaking a law. Initial law enforcement takes place among police officers. They are the first people to encounter situations where a law is being broken. If a criminal (law-breaker) becomes too violent or hostile, they will use guns or mace or nightsticks to administer immediate punishment. Their goal is to bring the criminal under control, so that he can receive a punishment determined by members of the judicial branch of government. Punishments mostly include time in jail, but they can also include fines and, in extreme cases, the death penalty. There is controversy surrounding the death penalty.

Children play with toys. This is common to almost all kids. Toys come in a very wide variety. Boys tend to like cars, action figures, and toy weapons. Girls tend to like dolls, toy kitchens, and make-up. Both of them like building or assembling things, be it with Legos, blocks, Play-Doh, or something similar. Toys can be found at most stores, and these days entire stores are dedicated to selling only toys. The most popular of these is Toys ‘R’ Us (with a backwards “R”). Their mascot is Geoffrey the Giraffe. Children love to go to Toys ‘R’ Us and look at the wide variety of toys available. Most children receive the greatest quanitity of toys on their birthdays, or during the holiday season in December. For the majority of children, this holiday is Christmas. For Jewish children, the holiday is Channakuh. Either way, the kid gets presents during this time, and most of these presents are toys.

JasonW

Lurker
Child Abusers/Rapists - Pour drops of acid inside tip of the penis/anus/eyes. Pitbull will chew on balls
Hundred cuts on the body and leave them in tub filled with blood, fecal matter, urine and vomit from several disease ridden homeless people
*have Rkelly music playing in background*

Child Killers - Pull out organs while still alive
(Several Cartel Videos snowing this)

Woman Beaters - Sever their spine, skin the face off

War Criminals (Take your pick) - Send to a prison in Brazil.
Burn them while alive

Last edited:

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Maybe I'd make it more about sexual humiliation before the pain sets in, cum all over him while he's in full restraints with a speculum holding his mouth open. If he gets hard, I either give him a ragged, moderately deep cut with a steak knife somewhere non lethal, or I set part of his body on fire with alcohol so it burns out rather quickly before starting the process again. If I get bored or tired, start breaking digits in the fingers and toes individually. If he passes out from the pain, start pulling teeth and blasting Teletubbies music at 130 db before setting some part of him on fire again.

RaptureWolf

Lurker
I always loved the idea of roasting someone alive. I'd cut slivers of skin from their body, leaving them hanging on by a bit of flesh. Binding their limbs to a large spit over an open fire, watching the skin curl and burn just like a spider-cut hotdog. The smell wafting off their sizzling body would be just delectable. Their screams as they cook from the outside in would be music to my ears, echoing into the night. After they have been cooked enough, I'd take a nice juicy bite out of their leg as a taste test. Then again, I could always just set the person on fire instead and watch them scream in agony as they burn alive. But although it's more fun, it wont last as long. I guess it depends on my cravings at the time.

Maybe I'd make it more about sexual humiliation before the pain sets in, cum all over him while he's in full restraints with a speculum holding his mouth open. If he gets hard, I either give him a ragged, moderately deep cut with a steak knife somewhere non lethal, or I set part of his body on fire with alcohol so it burns out rather quickly before starting the process again. If I get bored or tired, start breaking digits in the fingers and toes individually. If he passes out from the pain, start pulling teeth and blasting Teletubbies music at 130 db before setting some part of him on fire again.
Wow, I’d love to go through that. 😆

Smourya579

Nasty Nazi Dick
I like the idea of making someone dig their own grave while I watch holding a gun with the promise is they try to run they will be shot in the legs to keep them from running and then slowly tortured to death since they made me do the work of digging the grave myself. However, in the end they won't be getting off without significant suffering. Once the grave is dug they will be buried alive inside a very small box. Breathing tubes will run up to the surface to keep them from suffocating. It won't take long for the cramped confines to become extremely uncomfortable and hot. They will be peeing and possibly shitting themselves. They might vomit and have to stay in there with all of that all while their body cramps and aches. The human body isn't meant to stay in one position without moving for a long period of time and the way they are painfully folded up won't give them the room to move around and stretch their muscles. I'll leave them there to suffer for 2-3 days and return since they won't make it much longer without water. I'll pour gasoline down into the box and light them on fire from above. That will probably kill them, but if not they will suffer even further until they eventually die from their burns or from dehydration.

Big fan of your thoughts man 🤣🤣❤❤🤣🤣

For the person in my life who tortured me in a way: i would nail his balls to a chair for starters. Then i would take a steel wire brush and scub his genitals with it, then id pour a bit of bleach on them to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned. Repeat tgat process a few more times before dousing the genitals with honey and pouring fire ants on them. Then after a couple of days if there is anything left i would castrate him then shove genitals up his arse. After doing so i would then insert the genitals into his mouth and proceed to sewing his mouth closed with the genitals in his mouth.

matcha

self-obsessed
death by thousand cuts is pretty basic but still a classic. surprised nobody brought up wrenching teeth out. ive always wanted to rip out teeth. electrocution is real nasty too, especially if you get metal on their body to make it burn. human ashtray would be fun... as someone whos been used as one by god it fucking hurts. stripping them naked and leaving them on a floor of broken glass. all these saw-type ideas, just with no solutions ^_^

Manmeat92311

NewbieX
Being someone that wants to be tortured to death I have a grasp of how I would want it to happen. First off my 3 greatest fears are being (number 1) lit on fire, (number 2) buried alive, ( number 3) and lastly I fear bugs, The 3 bugs that will make me cry like a sissy are roaches, centipedes, and maggots. With that said I think knowing someones greatest fears are key to any torture.

How I would want my torture to start, I would say forced to dig a shallow grave. Once grave is dug a handmade coffin is placed in the grave i am secured inside the coffin and fastened down butt naked using any means possible to ensure I am unable to move a bone in my body. A breathing tube is attached to the coffin which goes directly into my mouth, the lid is shut and then you proceed to bury me alive. Keep me in there for several days, or until your satisfied with the torture. And then un-bury me.

Once i'm out of the coffin tie me down to a table to endure pain. A few ideas I would wan't done are as followed in this order:
1. peeling off all toe and finger nails off slowly.
2. use pliers to dislocate all fingers and toes.
3. use scissors to cut off all fingers and toes, and after each one is chopped off use torch to cauterize the wound.
4. use a cheese grater on knee caps elbows and any part you think is a good idea.
5. teeth pulling remove as many as you want.
6. use hack saw to remove feet and hands.

once's torture is complete dress me and wrap me in several blankets secure me to a nice pole with wood underneath, and light me ablaze like a human torch.

Squid1103

NewbieX
Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility

I would start by strapping them down to the table with a mirror above them then I would cut their eye lids off so they would be forced to watch as I ripped each finger nail off one by one then I would cut off the fingers and castrate them one bye one then do the same to the toes then I would leave for the night and come back and cut the hands and feet off and castrate them so they won't bleed out then the arms and legs then I would pull the teeth out and cut off the tongue and ears the best part of it all I would let them live the real tourtour is makeing them live like that would be the best part to watch them go through life as a torso alive with nothing

Mross

This user was banned
Break someone's legs right above the ankles. Toss them in a hog pin and let the hogs eat them alive

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Throw bird seed on them and let the pigeons have at em!
source-5.gif

Back