TORTURE (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
well placed slices to small arteries or veins, string em up on a rafter and let the blood flow. i will renew the cuts if they begin to clot.

play some home videos of when they were a kid while they bleed out so they can think about what they're losing and what their family will feel upon hearing the news that they've disappeared.

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
Theres so many ways, I'd probably want someone cute so I can play with him before and after he passes.
EXN2MRSUYAAV7jY.jpg

It's always the simplest techniques that are most effective. A needle through the Flexor Pollicis Brevis Muscle, a nail through the Capitate Bone of the hand, a sharp blade to the Skull's Orbital Cavity, a thick knotted rope to the Genitals.
Regardless of the method it ends the same way. With the mask called the face being removed, so the world can see them for what they really are. Nothing more than flesh and bone.

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I would make them chop off their own body parts starting with their cock and balls then they’d have to eat them. Then the ears the nose and the tongue in that order. Then I’d give them a reciprocating saw and make them put on tourniquets and saw off their own legs above the ankle then above the knee and finally the thigh while I cauterize the wounds with a blow torch. At his point I’d make them pull all their own teeth out with pliers that was super heated with that same blow torch so it would also burn their lips at the same time. At this point I’d give them a choice I could chop off there hands or gouge out their eyes before I kill them, their choice, I’m not a complete asshole

Micha

NewbieX
Creo que la mejor tortura sería realizar cortes profundos parte por parte y echarle, sal y limón joder te imaginas los gritos, sería como la mejor tortura

Micha

NewbieX
[QUOTE = "LilBlueGecko, publicación: 1176807, miembro: 137687"]
Organizaría una "fiesta de feromonas", pero en secreto reemplazaría las camisetas enviadas por las mías, rociadas con midazolam soluble: una vez que todas las víctimas se desmayan, colocaría un tubo de PVC en sus bocas abiertas (estableciendo un tubo de respiración) y luego coloque su cabeza en un molde de cubo de 2 'por 2' que llenaría con Quikrete. Luego esperaría a que el bateador se endureciera y las víctimas recuperaran la conciencia. Mire sus cuerpos pesados, sordos, ciegos, como gusanos en el suelo, mugidos en agonía ininteligible sintiendo sus cabezas sin rasgos en cubos permanentemente atrapadas ... ay, estoy más de compartir😒
[/CITAR]
Acaso existe el midazolan soluble y fiesta de feromonas??? Podrías ponerme al tanto??

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
[QUOTE = "LilBlueGecko, publicación: 1176807, miembro: 137687"]
Organizaría una "fiesta de feromonas", pero en secreto reemplazaría las camisetas enviadas por las mías, rociadas con midazolam soluble: una vez que todas las víctimas se desmayan, colocaría un tubo de PVC en sus bocas abiertas (estableciendo un tubo de respiración) y luego coloque su cabeza en un molde de cubo de 2 'por 2' que llenaría con Quikrete. Luego esperaría a que el bateador se endureciera y las víctimas recuperaran la conciencia. Mire sus cuerpos pesados, sordos, ciegos, como gusanos en el suelo, mugidos en agonía ininteligible sintiendo sus cabezas sin rasgos en cubos permanentemente atrapadas ... ay, estoy más de compartir😒
[/CITAR]
Acaso existe el midazolan soluble y fiesta de feromonas??? Podrías ponerme al tanto??
This is an English only site.. thank you!

Bamboo shoots under nails then chop fingers and toes at the joints after that skin parts of their body and rub in salt and lemon juice into the wound then finally fill the room with mustard gas.

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
I don't know until I'm put in a situation like that. Sleep deprivation is pretty horrible though and the hallucinations that follow, bright intense light and strobes. loud repetitive music/sounds from a slaughterhouse or children having a tantrum etc

Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
Well being an opiate addict, I would strap em down, get them heavily addicted to pain pills or heroin, then take it away and make them suffer the agonizing withdrawals with no comfort,toilet,food water. It seriously is the worst feeling ever...

Back