TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

brief lean

Dopest
This user was banned
Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
Well to start off,
Shove nails in between the skin and their finger nails. Tbh this is a hard question to me the possibilities are endless. Maybe a little water boarding/drowning/suffocating. I’ve always wanted to pull some teeth and cut some eye lids.. maybe try the Watermelon rubber band challenge But on a head. I’d try to find new ways of torture for instance forcing my victim to torture another victim but with only mind games. For example say guy 1 has never seen/heard about me. So guy 2 which is my victim would torture guy 1. Until one day guy 1 “escapes” his room and finds me torturing guy 2. You already know can’t let a good body go to waste so I have to chop it up and send it to my own family so they get a glimpse of reality...

Create an incision through the stomach, put candy inside + the rectum, Stitch them back up and hang them from a tree at a daycare while kids whack them with a bat.

I call it the piñata method

edit: im reading these and mine isn’t even creative i just pulled this out of my ass

I would host a "pheromone party" but secretly replace the submitted t-shirts with my own, sprayed with soluable midazolam: once all the victims are passed out I would erect a PVC pipe into their agape mouths (establishing a breathing tube) and then place their head into a 2' by 2' cube mold that I would fill with Quikrete. Then I would wait for the batter to harden and the victims to regain consciousness. Watch their weighed down, deaf, blind, bodies worm around on the floor, mooing in unintelligible agony feeling around at their featureless cubed permanently entrapped heads... alas, I'm over sharing 😒
Minecraft

Killchain

Lurker
I would start out with emotional and psychological torture. Never start with the physical pain, it won't have the same effect on the person. So, I blanky stare at the person, without saying a word. That already would freak them out a lot. Then I tell them in much detail what I am about to do to them, with a big smirk on my face. When I actually do start with physical torture, I go for methods that would hurt them the most. If I captured a former self-harmer, why not forcing them to cut themselves? Sounds fun, right? And the methods should increase throughout time. I would also by the way tell them in the beginning, that I would let them go if they behaved well. The irrational human mind is going to trust my words, while of course that would not be my intention. But when they ask"Can I go now?" with a glimpse of hope in their voice, I would start laughing like a maniac and love the fact they literally believed me. Fools.

Dark_574

NewbieX
I would hang them by their arms and legs. Then I would take a knife and slowly start slicing them open from the throat to the end. Then I would pour gasoline over them and burn them.
Not the most original thing but it's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

NeCrO-MaNiAc

"Demon Momma"
I know that psychological torture causes tremendous and long-term suffering, but personally... I'm more of a physical torture type of individual.

I've imagined a multitude of ideas during my fantasies, but alas, I shall only be sharing a few.
I don't know why but I have recently became obsessed with eyes. Or more specifically, mutilating them as a way to permanently blind those that I despise. (In my imagination, of course.)
I love the idea of slowly, yet delicately slicing them open with a scalpel or even sinking pins and needles deep into the center of the pupils. Or mayhaps using acids so that they will be deteriated and eaten by the chemicals... I can never quite imagine a singular technique.
I always wonder whether or not I'd prefer mutilating the eyes straight away, as both have their pros and cons. Mutilate the eyes first, and the victim will never know how, when, nor where you are going to inflict the next session of agony. Thus, they are unable to prepare for the pain and are in a constant state of paranoia and anxiety. However, they will not be able to watch the rest of the process, thus are saved from the memories that would have been instilled in their mind if they were to survive. But if I were not to do them first, then the situation would have been the other way around.
But that's enough about eyes, I could go on but I'd like to cover more than that.
I do like some classic methods, such as slicing off the tongue. And of course the pulling of teeth and nails does tickle my fancy, as well as the idea of flaying.

But another special interest of mine is the crushing of bones. There is so, so much variation on the tools you could use, even something as simple as a rock can be made as an instrument for this method. To me, its not only the suffering it induces that makes me intrigued, but the satisfactory sounds of the popping, the crunching, and the snapping that I take pleasure in. Even the mere thought sends a lovely series of goosebumps across my skin.

Then there's another method in mind I tend to love to imagine, which is scorching/charring the skin. By that, I don't mean setting the victim on fire, but rather heating something up and pressing the hot coals/metal against their skin for long periods of time in tiny sections of their body, until it begins to boil and peel the skin. I especially love the idea of doing this in the webbing between fingers, the stomach and even the upper and lower eyelids.

Nonetheless, I have written more than I expected and therefore I shall wrap it up there. Plus I'm trying to focus on baking cookies...

mapa

This user was banned
I know that psychological torture causes tremendous and long-term suffering, but personally... I'm more of a physical torture type of individual.

I've imagined a multitude of ideas during my fantasies, but alas, I shall only be sharing a few.
I don't know why but I have recently became obsessed with eyes. Or more specifically, mutilating them as a way to permanently blind those that I despise. (In my imagination, of course.)
I love the idea of slowly, yet delicately slicing them open with a scalpel or even sinking pins and needles deep into the center of the pupils. Or mayhaps using acids so that they will be deteriated and eaten by the chemicals... I can never quite imagine a singular technique.
I always wonder whether or not I'd prefer mutilating the eyes straight away, as both have their pros and cons. Mutilate the eyes first, and the victim will never know how, when, nor where you are going to inflict the next session of agony. Thus, they are unable to prepare for the pain and are in a constant state of paranoia and anxiety. However, they will not be able to watch the rest of the process, thus are saved from the memories that would have been instilled in their mind if they were to survive. But if I were not to do them first, then the situation would have been the other way around.
But that's enough about eyes, I could go on but I'd like to cover more than that.
I do like some classic methods, such as slicing off the tongue. And of course the pulling of teeth and nails does tickle my fancy, as well as the idea of flaying.

But another special interest of mine is the crushing of bones. There is so, so much variation on the tools you could use, even something as simple as a rock can be made as an instrument for this method. To me, its not only the suffering it induces that makes me intrigued, but the satisfactory sounds of the popping, the crunching, and the snapping that I take pleasure in. Even the mere thought sends a lovely series of goosebumps across my skin.

Then there's another method in mind I tend to love to imagine, which is scorching/charring the skin. By that, I don't mean setting the victim on fire, but rather heating something up and pressing the hot coals/metal against their skin for long periods of time in tiny sections of their body, until it begins to boil and peel the skin. I especially love the idea of doing this in the webbing between fingers, the stomach and even the upper and lower eyelids.

Nonetheless, I have written more than I expected and therefore I shall wrap it up there. Plus I'm trying to focus on baking cookies...
Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity, and since you care about this thread from your post, what would you do if the person had an erection? He loves the stimulation, but like it draws attention right? Would you go for the shaft or balls? I'm genuinely curious.

Thanks

shoot them in their knees making them imobile, stomp on their elbows while theyre propping themself up, watching them lose blood and cry, take pins and shove it up underneath their fingernail, 3 pins in each finger. take a box cutter and slice the webbing in-between their fingers, cut around their nails, pull them off with tweezers, take a razor blade and proceed to slit their eyelids before cutting them off entirely, scalp them, pour alcohol on all of their wounds before rubbing grainy, pebbly dirt inside, take a hammer and a bolt, knock their teeth out one by one, stomp on their trachea and shoot them right in the nose. make them drown in their own blood as a final result.

Ken Barley

Lurker
I like the idea of making someone dig their own grave while I watch holding a gun with the promise is they try to run they will be shot in the legs to keep them from running and then slowly tortured to death since they made me do the work of digging the grave myself. However, in the end they won't be getting off without significant suffering. Once the grave is dug they will be buried alive inside a very small box. Breathing tubes will run up to the surface to keep them from suffocating. It won't take long for the cramped confines to become extremely uncomfortable and hot. They will be peeing and possibly shitting themselves. They might vomit and have to stay in there with all of that all while their body cramps and aches. The human body isn't meant to stay in one position without moving for a long period of time and the way they are painfully folded up won't give them the room to move around and stretch their muscles. I'll leave them there to suffer for 2-3 days and return since they won't make it much longer without water. I'll pour gasoline down into the box and light them on fire from above. That will probably kill them, but if not they will suffer even further until they eventually die from their burns or from dehydration.
Even if they ended up shot in the legs I'd still make them dig there own grave, I'd cut their eyelids off too so they couldn't close the fuckers.....

NeCrO-MaNiAc

"Demon Momma"
Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity, and since you care about this thread from your post, what would you do if the person had an erection? He loves the stimulation, but like it draws attention right? Would you go for the shaft or balls? I'm genuinely curious.

Thanks
That would be an interesting situation, I believe I'd more than likely go for the balls. I'm assuming that they'd be more sensitive than the shaft. As for what I'd do, I believe piercing them multiple times would be a method I'd use. Either that or putting a multitude of hooks in them and stretching them out in slow intervals until the hooks slice through the flesh and leave them a mangled mess.
Actually, now as I think of it, I like the second option better!

Back