TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Being someone that wants to be tortured to death I have a grasp of how I would want it to happen. First off my 3 greatest fears are being (number 1) lit on fire, (number 2) buried alive, ( number 3) and lastly I fear bugs, The 3 bugs that will make me cry like a sissy are roaches, centipedes, and maggots. With that said I think knowing someones greatest fears are key to any torture.

How I would want my torture to start, I would say forced to dig a shallow grave. Once grave is dug a handmade coffin is placed in the grave i am secured inside the coffin and fastened down butt naked using any means possible to ensure I am unable to move a bone in my body. A breathing tube is attached to the coffin which goes directly into my mouth, the lid is shut and then you proceed to bury me alive. Keep me in there for several days, or until your satisfied with the torture. And then un-bury me.

Once i'm out of the coffin tie me down to a table to endure pain. A few ideas I would wan't done are as followed in this order:
1. peeling off all toe and finger nails off slowly.
2. use pliers to dislocate all fingers and toes.
3. use scissors to cut off all fingers and toes, and after each one is chopped off use torch to cauterize the wound.
4. use a cheese grater on knee caps elbows and any part you think is a good idea.
5. teeth pulling remove as many as you want.
6. use hack saw to remove feet and hands.

once's torture is complete dress me and wrap me in several blankets secure me to a nice pole with wood underneath, and light me ablaze like a human torch.
i can make that happen for you.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Crucifixion with plenty of enhancements, but also with strict attention to maintaining life as long as possible. Enhancements would include covering with honey and insects, hot irons applied to extremities, allowing animals to feed on the extremities, exposure to the elements for extended periods, injections of caffeine for maintaining an uncomfortable state of alertness, castration. Then maybe toward the end, live burial.

Skin their feet and dip them in vinegar and lime juice then apply a torch and slowly cook them. Attention some medical care and help recover the injuries only to do the same torture on them, again. This time allows infections to occur. Meanwhile they start to decay and sicken. Work my way around the rest of the body. At this point hopefully they are dying and agonizingly so. I would also like to strip off skin from their back and torch the wounds shut. Peel the burnt remains off and then bring out scissors and literally scissor their fingers off, poke out their eyes and cut out their tongue. Bring out a pocket knife and scalp them. By now they should be dead or dying. An adrenaline shot can be used prior or if they live still, use now. At this point, it's free game. Pluck out teeth, baseball bat to their torso and abdomen, recklessly hack at their body with a cleaver. Until they become pulp then I'll call in the crime to the police. Set up my rigged traps and prepare to kill anyone who touches my property and willingly die in a firefight. Bonus, I will hopefully kill as many intruders as I could manage with my booby traps. You cannot expect to do a crime like murder and not get Karma fucked. So why not cut to the chase and go out on your ow

Skin their feet and dip them in vinegar and lime juice then apply a torch and slowly cook them. Attention some medical care and help recover the injuries only to do the same torture on them, again. This time allows infections to occur. Meanwhile they start to decay and sicken. Work my way around the rest of the body. At this point hopefully they are dying and agonizingly so. I would also like to strip off skin from their back and torch the wounds shut. Peel the burnt remains off and then bring out scissors and literally scissor their fingers off, poke out their eyes and cut out their tongue. Bring out a pocket knife and scalp them. By now they should be dead or dying. An adrenaline shot can be used prior or if they live still, use now. At this point, it's free game. Pluck out teeth, baseball bat to their torso and abdomen, recklessly hack at their body with a cleaver. Until they become pulp then I'll call in the crime to the police. Set up my rigged traps and prepare to kill anyone who touches my property and willingly die in a firefight. Bonus, I will hopefully kill as many intruders as I could manage with my booby traps. You cannot expect to do a crime like murder and not get Karma fucked. So why not cut to the chase and go out on your own terms.
S
Skin their feet and dip them in vinegar and lime juice then apply a torch and slowly cook them. Attention some medical care and help recover the injuries only to do the same torture on them, again. This time allows infections to occur. Meanwhile they start to decay and sicken. Work my way around the rest of the body. At this point hopefully they are dying and agonizingly so. I would also like to strip off skin from their back and torch the wounds shut. Peel the burnt remains off and then bring out scissors and literally scissor their fingers off, poke out their eyes and cut out their tongue. Bring out a pocket knife and scalp them. By now they should be dead or dying. An adrenaline shot can be used prior or if they live still, use now. At this point, it's free game. Pluck out teeth, baseball bat to their torso and abdomen, recklessly hack at their body with a cleaver. Until they become pulp then I'll call in the crime to the police. Set up my rigged traps and prepare to kill anyone who touches my property and willingly die in a firefight. Bonus, I will hopefully kill as many intruders as I could manage with my booby traps. You cannot expect to do a crime like murder and not get Karma fucked. So why not cut to the chase and go out on your own terms.
S
Sounds like an effective way to extract useful information. I'm personally a sketch artist and a damn good one, and I gotta say this is beautiful art.

Zeodus

Molecular thing
Make them lay down, facing upwards, head secured so they cannot move. Deglove their head, no eyelids so they can't blink, forced to stare at their skinned face. Chop off hands, then feet, each time securing w zipwire so they dont bleed out too fast. Put an army of fire ants on their face and just leave them til death.

Austinpowers

This user was banned
I'd keep the person isolated and tied up for a couple days, in a room with very dim light, a huge mirror and no sound whatsoever. Then I'd walk in with a couple blades, a notebook, a camera and water for them to drink. Probably a last meal, but not something very substantial.
I would make it very clear that they are to be killed and it there's nothing they can do about it. If they scream and try to struggle, I'd cut one of their fingers off and warn that we could do it the artistic way, or the animalistic way and it's up to them to decide. If they chose the animalistic way I'd just keep cutting pieces off, little by little until they bled to death or went into shock (yk, ears, fingers, theet, nails, nipples, genitals, etc.) However if they were to remain silent and obey, I'd give them a chance to immortalise their meaningless little existence. I'd let them tell me the story of their life; their achievements, their failures, their dreams and I would chose what's worthy of remembering. I'd write all that down on the notebook, make a decent story out of it and carve that story on their skin, being careful not to make them bleed to death. Once their story was all over their skin, I'd carve their eyes out one by one, cut off their tongue and their lips. I would then photograph the whole story written upon their skin and, if by any chance they would remain alive after that, I'd s-l-o-w-l-y cut their head off...
Edgy asf and you might be our new cringe lord 😂

Manmeat92311

NewbieX
Crucifixion with plenty of enhancements, but also with strict attention to maintaining life as long as possible. Enhancements would include covering with honey and insects, hot irons applied to extremities, allowing animals to feed on the extremities, exposure to the elements for extended periods, injections of caffeine for maintaining an uncomfortable state of alertness, castration. Then maybe toward the end, live burial.
Sounds very very amazing would love to go through all that and then some

kmt

NewbieX
if it was a male i would tear off there scrotum leaving there testicles exposed then covering there testicles with salt and alcohol, hold a flame on there dick head then leave them in the dirt with only there head exposed

zbudgetdirector

Writer/Director
“I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin' you And feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you” - Method Man

Xena1966

This user was banned
So, this psychopath bound me up and did unmentionable things to me. He was astounded (and disappointed) that I never screamed or writhed, or anything. Then, I came back to life, sprouted my mighty angel wings out, and did to him every single thing he did to me. This daydream helps me sleep so peacefully.

Back