TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
Well for one, I would like to cut off their toes and fingers to make them scream.. I hate cleaning up blood but it would seem worth it. Next i would starve them, get a knife and cut chunks of their flesh and make them eat it.. I would prefer to cook its for them though.. I would make them BEG FOR DEATH

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I'd make them marry a NIGGER. Torture for life!
Screenshot_2021-01-22-09-20-10.png

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.
Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
I honestly couldn't think of any torture worse than being forced to watch feminist speeches without breaks for hours on end.

In all seriousness though the authorities of your countries are going to have a field day gathering all your replies to posts of this nature should they decide to prosecute you :entertained:

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Flaying would be the worst way to die I would think - feck that. Ed Gein allegedly did that to his victims as well.

ppsuck.2

Lurker
first choke them out, beat them a little, rip their nails off, put their head under water until they almost drown, have them buried a live for a little, dig em up, put a bunch of little cuts in them, cut their ears off, and slowly behead them.

I like the idea of making them eat parts of their own flesh before death I'm not a cannibal at all or into that kinda thing but i think making them eat part of their self that I've slashed off with box cutter before i give them the death they have been begging me for is pretty fuckin twisted so naturally i really like it.....

Open up somebody's chest, avoiding making any wounds that would kill them instantly. Then stuff them with lots of small pieces of broken glass and close them up, maybe with stitches idk :)

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
I would so love to flay a paedo..Let them sunbake all day outside then bring them in for some fun.
Would be so gratifying to hear them plead, want salt with that ..ok.

male or female, old or young. probably gonna break their mind first, force them watch beheading video while electrocuting their genital, fingers, and lower eyelid. force feed them bitter & spicy stuff (make them say "it was delicious"). rub some capsaicin powder on their genital, anus, nose, and ears. tie their hand behind their back all the time. broke tendons on their leg. stick hot metal into their urethra. streaching their anus may be interesting, let's go for 15cm diameter of gap~

since i want them to be alive for long IV infus & antibiotics are needed

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
male or female, old or young. probably gonna break their mind first, force them watch beheading video while electrocuting their genital, fingers, and lower eyelid. force feed them bitter & spicy stuff (make them say "it was delicious"). rub some capsaicin powder on their genital, anus, nose, and ears. tie their hand behind their back all the time. broke tendons on their leg. stick hot metal into their urethra. streaching their anus may be interesting, let's go for 15cm diameter of gap~

...you’re fucked up.
Why would you torture someone with delicious spicy food?

DeadVampire

dogpire?

come back with some real torture edgelord you basically said you would give them dinner and a night in with friends

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Starve them, then give them food with bleach on, then slowly take em apart with a hammer and chisel, wait till it looks like they can't take any more then set them on fire.

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Nothing beats psychological torture. If you beat that mind good u can command it to destroy itself. You do it slow if you wanna maximize the pleasure.

If you really are into physical pain then flesh & nerves u treat with certain chemicals.

Back