Funny TP special warfare / nog edition (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

-Atlas-

Rookie
Can't figure out what they are trying to grab, looks like toilet paper, but assuming it's a security van? Swinging their rifles since the don't have any ammo, clocked that guy a peach 😄 hard hat done fuck all😆

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Can't figure out what they are trying to grab, looks like toilet paper, but assuming it's a security van? Swinging their rifles since the don't have any ammo, clocked that guy a peach 😄 hard hat done fuck all😆
Trying to kill each other over toilet paper fragments :lulz:

One set of blacks is defending the toilet paper to the death and the others seem to need it really bad even if it has sand on it

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I just don't see it either?! Yes clearly there was once toilet paper, but can any of those things see that there's nothing left?

-Atlas-

Rookie
😆 best guess is, that's till receipts, it was a security van that got cased. Looks like a safe on the back, and the " security" officers were given bb guns 😆

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
The guy gone to sleep in just one hit...i think he got hit by a gun

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
😆 best guess is, that's till receipts, it was a security van that got cased. Looks like a safe on the back, and the " security" officers were given bb guns 😆
They could have never known how the transpo of toilet paper could lead to such niggerdom madness

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Now this is what's known as Shoveling Shit.

Screenshot_20240216-154256_Chrome.jpg

Back