train derails in bronx. deaths and injuries (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
NEW YORK (AP) — Police confirm that a Metro-North passenger train has derailed in the Bronx.
A woman at the scene says numerous emergency vehicles have responded.
More from HuffPost:
Police sources told NBC and the New York Daily News that at least four people died after the commuter train headed towards Grand Central derailed around 7:20 AM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...maing-grid7|maing13|dl2|sec1_lnk2&pLid=413199
The FDNY confirmed the 4 deaths in a press conference. They also said that 63 people were injured, 11 seriously. Of the 4 people killed, 3 were thrown from the train after it derailed.
According to News 12, several passengers were taken away on stretchers. The FDNY said that all of the injured people were in stable condition and not expected to die.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
Is it just me or does it seem like train derailments are increasing ? I'm just guessing but i think its the same way in the NYC as it is where i live.
The company that will do the work of building and maintaining the trains for the least amount gets the job and then cuts corners to still get their profit.

Some pics(no gore though):
5.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
bunch of train wreck info here-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents
fuck--cut and paste,.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I was wondering if we would ever get the pictures they won't show on cnn. The US is really tight when it comes to getting the gore on camera and onto the internet. The families just sue the shit out of anyone when it comes to this.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Is it just me or does it seem like train derailments are increasing ? I'm just guessing but i think its the same way in the NYC as it is where i live.
The company that will do the work of building and maintaining the trains for the least amount gets the job and then cuts corners to still get their profit.

Some pics(no gore though):
View attachment 147681 View attachment 147682 View attachment 147683 View attachment 147684 View attachment 147685 View attachment 147686 View attachment 147687
They had somemore on the news tonight. Said that the engineer was dozing off and the train was going 81mph thru a 30 mph stretch of track. The engineer has only been on that shift for two weeks after working the other shift for years. So might not be train defect but human error.

Back