beatings Tranny Beat Old Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Is there such a thing as a demure transexual? So many of them seem to dress up as skanks once they grow their tits. Is that how they think women are? Or is that all that THEY are good for?
Yes there is such a thing. I'm very reserved, somewhat socially conservative, monogamous, married. I understand why you would ask. It's a frustrating thing to be associated in any way with a large portion of the people in my demographic. The "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" attitude, righteous indignation (when people disagree with them), and sense of entitlement a lot of my peers exhibit is troubling to me.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
IMG_6195.gif

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Probably sick of looking at MENTALLY DEFECTIVE WEIRDOS walking the streets..... he should've pulled out a pistol

hedgerow

simpelton
Yes there is such a thing. I'm very reserved, somewhat socially conservative, monogamous, married. I understand why you would ask. It's a frustrating thing to be associated in any way with a large portion of the people in my demographic. The "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" attitude, righteous indignation (when people disagree with them), and sense of entitlement a lot of my peers exhibit is troubling to me.
besides all that good stuff, you also have an excellent command of the English language, somewhat of a rarity here

Back